||C28||

~

On the car ride back to the dorms Faye did some digging to find out what her friends had been doing over the past week.

Through Instagram she had found out that together they had gone to three parties and made countless new friends.

It was clear that the trio had once again become a duo. It made Faye feel sad but she knew this day would come. She knew that she would always be an outsider to them.

Burying her feelings deep inside she took and breath and prepared to meet everyone back at the dorm.  She thanked the driver once again and stumbled out of the car.

She opened the door to be met with a relatively calm house. Faye guessed that the boys had retreated to their bedrooms.

Pain was beginning to pick away at her- this was the longest her and Jungwoo had been apart.

Faye minced down stairs and opened the door to her room. Jungwoo was seated on the bed watching a movie on a laptop.

He paused the movie and locked up. "How was school?"

"Good. The exams were easier than I thought. Where were you this morning?" Faye threw her bag in the corner.

"Sorry. I was doing my hair." Faye was surprised that he even had a hair routine- it was probably better than hers.

Without speaking Faye scooted beside him and made sure that their shoulders were barely touching.

Jungwoo awkwardly cleared his throat at her brave gesture. "Do you want to watch with me?"

Faye looked on the screen to see Finding Dory paused on netflix. "I love this movie."

As Jungwoo started the movie he scooted closer to her in hopes that she could see the screen better. They now were flush against each other.

With a rapid heart beat Faye adverted her attention to the screen.

~

The movie could be considered a 'bonding' experience for the soulmates-but they didn't talk much. Both however felt more energetic due to the closer contact.

Jungwoo had wandered to the kitchen in search of a snack.

Stretching her legs- Faye stood up and sauntered over to her charging phone. She had six unread texts all from the same person.

Haechan 👁👄👁

It's silent in your guys room

Did you fall asleep?

Wait-ew did you do the deed?🤮

Faye?

Faye?

Fayeeeeeee?

Smiling she turned off her phone and decided to go visit the grossed out boy.

She had never been in his room before but she knew his roommate was Johnny and that it was to the left of the bathroom.

Knocking on the door she waited for a reply.

"Come in" Faye walked into the room.

It looked almost identical to her-but both beds were separated. There was a massive gaming desk against the wall with a mere laptop on the ground next to it.

Haechan was seated in the large gaming chair playing video games. He spun around at the sound of someone in his room.

"You've finally decided to come out of your bedroom." He tisked. "How was school?"

Faye sat down on the his bed-she presumed it was his considering her didn't say anything when she sat down. "It was okay. I hate people though."

"Why am I not surprised by that?" Haechan joked. He turned around and began playing his game again. "Do you want to go meet the dreamies tomorrow? They sometimes sit in on our practices"

Faye contemplated it. "I guess. I have school in the morning but in the afternoon I'm free."

"Hear that Jeno she said she come!" Haechan squealed into his phone.

"You were on a call this whole time?!" Faye mouthed.

"Say hi" Haechan mouth back.

"H-hi." Faye stuttered out.

"Hello Faye!" A gentle voice spoke on the other end. Faye walked up to Haechan and flicked the back of his head.

"Ow! Jeno she flicked me." He tattled.

"Flick him for me too Faye." Jeno snickered-Faye happily flicked him a second time.

Faye stuck her tongue out and walked out of the room. The familiar feeling of hunger was beginning to grow in her empty stomach.