||C11||

~

His voice was mellow and Faye found it quite soothing. She nodded and relaxed her aching back by leaning farther into the head board.

Her soulmate or Jungwoo was awkwardly sitting beside her. Their shoulder and hip bones were barley touching her-but where they were Faye felt warm and energized.

Faye was having a battle with her mind. One half wanted her to talk to him and get to know him- the other half was riddled with worry and wanted to hind under the bed.

Contemplating whether of not Faye should ask him a question, the familiar click of heels clicked down the hallway.

Area opened the door struggling to holding two trays, one in ether hand. Jungwoo attempted to get up and help her.

"No no no it's fine. Stay beside her you need each other's touch." Area shooed him back down into the bed.

She laid the two trays on their laps, telling them to eat.

Each tray had more than enough food. Two eggs, rice, assorted vegetables, meat and a bottle of water.

Normally Faye could polish this off no problem. However with Jungwoo beside her the fear that he would think she was a ravenous pig stabbed at her gut.

She looked over to see Jungwoo was eating a lot and wasn't even looking at her. Seeing him eat eased her nerves and worries she had about eating in front of him. Slowly she grabbed her chop sticks and began munching on a piece of egg.

"So you two. Until you are both healed you will be staying here for a few days. Faye since your a minor we will need your care takers to come sign a few forms, Jungwoo you can just sign them your self"

Faye froze- Jungwoo wasn't a minor? Could they get in trouble for being soulmates? She doubted it but the thought lingered in her mind.

She looked over to see Jungwoo eating happily completely disregarding that fact that Faye could be a lot younger than him.

"Faye the people who brought you here; the Choi's I believe, will be here in a hour."

Faye nodded. "They are my caretakers they'll sign the forms."

As the soulmates polished off their meal, Fayes eyes began to droop with drowsiness. Unwillingly she fell into the abyss of sleep.