||C25||

~

The boys were exhausted when they reached the dorms. Their sweaty body's ran to get to the showers first.

Faye only walked into her bedroom and sat on her now conjoined bed.

She whipped out her phone and decided it was time to do some investigating on NCT and Jungwoo in particular.

It could be considered 'cheating' at the relationship game- considering she was able to search up practically any question about him and get the answer.

Searching various websites she found out some things about NCT. There were endless members and four units; NCT 127, NCT Dream, NCT U and WayV. She wondered why it wasn't NCT WayV.

Jungwoo had only been in the band since 2018, but seems to have known the members before then.

She was about to watch a a video of NCT funny moments when the door swung open to reveal a grinning Haechan.

"Ah!" She panicked as she turned off her phone- embarrassed that she was searching up the people who she lived with.

"What'cha doing?" Haechan questioned- walking into the room and flopping on the bed.

"Isn't it past your bed time?" Faye jokes.

"I could say the same for you." He retaliated.

Huffing Faye stood up and began pulling out her pyjamas.

"Are you actually going to sleep?" Faye nodded. The day had been tiring and she was drained from a lack on contact from Jungwoo. "It's barely eleven. Your like my grandma."

"It's late and I have to go to school tomorrow."

"I'm so glad I'm done school. I hated it." He confessed sitting up and hugging his knees.

"It sucks but I only have a week left." Faye plugged in her phone and sat beside him-pyjamas in hand.

"Are those eggs on your pyjamas pants?" Haechan giggled pointing at the cartoon breakfast foods on her pants.

"Don't start" she warned. It was too late. He had already began rolling around in laughter.

"Who would have thought the shy, closed off Faye had food pants." He cackled. Faye frowned. "Awe Faye don't be mad. There cute."

He ruffled her hair and exited the room- laughing to himself about the pants.

"I really don't see what the big deal is there just pants." She muttered under her breath and she walked towards the bathroom.

She turned the door knob was met with a paralyzingly sight.

Taeyong was getting out of the shower with a towel barely wrapped around his lower half.

Shrieking Faye slammed the door. "I'm so sorry!"

Her face flushed with embarrassment as she leaned against the wall across from the door.

"I thought the no one was in there the door was unlocked so-" She was muttering under her breath.

"Faye what happened?" A deep voice asked from across the hall. Jaehyun emerged from his room, followed by Mark.

"It was an accident I didn't mean-"

Smiles played on Jae-hyun and Marks lips. They could guess what had happened.

"I barley know him. Oh my gosh what do I do?"

The two men bursted out laughing. Faye just stood there petrified.

"You'll be fine Faye." Jaehyun spoke in English.

The bathroom door opened and a fully clothed Taeyong stepped out. Faye looked at the floor hoping he would just walk away.

"Uh-sorry I should have locked the door." Taeyong muttered.

"It's fine. I didn't see anything." Faye squeaked out and scampered into the now empty bathroom.

Jaehyun and Mark doubled over in laugher as they watched their flustered leader walk back to his room.

Faye had quickly done her nightly routine- her run in Taeyong had made her completely forget about her exams tomorrow.

Hastily she ran out of the bathrooms hoping to get some last minute studying in.

She pulled open her text book and plopped down on the bed to began revising her work

Deep in thought she hadn't even noticed Jungwoo was already laid down on the bed. He sat up when he noticed her worried state.

"Faye are you okay?" He asked. Her face had contorted into a anxious scrunch.

"Yeah. I don't really have time to talk." She spat out sounding angrier than she meant. Faye sensed a wave of sadness wash over Jungwoo.

She turned her head to make eye contact with her unhappy soulmate. "Sorry. I have an exam tomorrow and I didn't have much time to study over the week so I'm panicking."

"I could help you?" Jungwoo offerd. Faye had never had someone studying with her-so she wasn't sure how to.

Deciding this was a good way they could get closer she agreed and handed him the text book.

"Okay first question"