38

Jess POV

I go downstairs quickly noticing that I woke up late. "Daryl went off somewhere. Rosita went after him with Glenn and Michonne." Maggie says while she sits at the table. I just nod and grab some toast. "Oh hey Enid." Maggie says and Enid walks in. I wave at her and she waves back. I dont like her but ill be civil. "I was thinking of a hair cut." Maggie says suddenly. "Okay. Um shall we get someone." I say. "Can I do it?" Enid asks. "Yeah sure." Maggie says smiling. "How do you want it?" I ask her. "Like short. Like um... I guess Ricks hair. Yaknow." She tries to explain and me and Enid nod. Enid starts cutting and once shes down I sweap the floor. "Thank you Enid." Maggie says smiling. Enid nods and I put the hair in the bin. Maggie puts the mirror down and screams in pain. Me and Enid rush to her. The baby. I run out and down to Rick house while Enid stays sith Maggie. "RICK!" I yell as loud as I can once I enter the house. He rushes down the stairs. "Its Maggie. Shes in pain. I think its the baby." I say in breathes. He just nods and follows me to her house. "You go with her." Enid says. "Why not you?" I ask. "Ill be there soon." She says and I nod.

Soon the RV is set up and we start on our journey to Hilltop. I stay in the back with Maggie. Rick and Abraham up front. Sasha, Carl, Eugene and Aaron up front. "Were gonna be there soon Mags." I say squeezing her hand and she just nods. I see tears fall out of her eyes. "If it hurts just squeeze my hand. You wont hurt me its okay." I say smiling. Her hand instantly squeezes mine, its not too hard but still hurts. I cant imagine what shes going through. The RV stops. "Why have we stopped?" I shoutish. "Saviours." Carl whispers to not alarm Maggie. "Why?" Maggie asks. "Theres a tree in the road." I lie and she nods. I keep hold of her hand. We start reversing and then we turn. We start going down another road until we stop again. "Again?" I ask. "Yep, more." Carl says shakily. I frown. "Was there another storm last night?" Maggie asks. "I dont know." I say, knowing she thinks theres more trees. Rick comes in. He asks for a minute alone with Maggie. "Maybe I can drive the RV, they wont expect us on foot." Eugene suggests. "Maybe." Abraham says. We decide its a good idea and get Maggie out on a stretcher. "Here lil D." Eugene says. "You gave it back to me so here." He hands me the list on how to make bullets. "Thanks smartass." I say and he grins. I start following the others through the forest when we hear a whistling.

"You found where your going." A man says. My hand wraps around Carls arm. "Saviours?" I ask and I feel him nod. "I dont like this. My stomach hurts. Not like Maggies though, just a bad feeling." I whisper and he nods again. We go into the light see Eugene on the floor. Glenn too, Rosita and Michonne. We go into the middle and I unwrap myself from Carl. "On your knees. Lets get her down and on your knees!" A saviour calls. The come over to take Maggie. "We got it." I growl. Abraham and Rick places the stretcher down and I help her off of it onto her knees. Rick then gets to his knees and Abraham. I stay standing when I hear a truck unlock. I see Daryl get pushed out. "Daddy." I whisper and the tears start pouring. I try and run to him, he looks terrible. Like hes been beaten to a pulp. I get pushed down to my knees. I try and fight against them but I fail miserably. I get places beside Abraham and Maggie.

"I think its time to meet the man." A saviour says opening the RV door. "Are we pissing our pants yet?" Negan asks. "I think we will be soon." He says. I grab Maggies hand as I see her shiver in pain. "Well, whos the leader?" He asks. A saviour points to Rick. "Well Rick. I do not appreciate you killing my men." Negan says. His bat swings at his side. "I also dont appreciate getting more ment killed." He says looking at Daryl. "So im gonna hev to kill one of you." He says moving around. He stops by me and Maggie. "Oh you look like shit. I should just put you out of your misery." He says and I instantly get infront of Maggie. Glenn also tries to get to us, screaming, but gets dragged back. I keep my stand infront of Maggie. Still on my knees. "Okay back in line." Negan says facing me. I dont move and I look back at him. "I said back in line." He growls and I stay there. Maggies hand moves to my legs and she squeezes it for comfort. "Who do you think you are?" Negan says coming closer to me. "Jessica." I answer back. "I see you answer back atleast." He says staring to Rick. He puts his bat to my chin but I push it down. The blade sinking into my skin. "Woah. You are badass." He booms. I keep my grip on the bat until he takes it away. "Dwight." He says and the blonde man from before moves me to the side of Maggie and Negan steps around us again. "This is your kid isnt it?" He asks Rick standing infront of Carl. "Definitely your kid. Come on kid atleast cry a bit." Negan says. Carl stays still. "Boring." Negan says standing up and once again. Walks around us.