35

Jess POV

Gregory got stabbed. A man walked in the gates a stabbed Gregory. Rick runs up to the man and tackles him to the groud. Abraham and Daryl go after other men. Rick kills the man that stabbed Gregory. "Lets all agree that he was nothing but a coward." Jesus says and I see a woman run up to Rick. I intervene and knock her to the ground. "Dont." I growl. We all help get Gregory to Harland. Maggie goes and talks to him after hes woken up. "Im scared Dad. Someones gonna die again." I say having a bad feeling in my stomach. "If someone does die. We will avenge them and honor them." He says. "What if its you?" I ask. "What if something happens to you?" I ask him. "You have everyone else here. Theyre family." He says. "I know but your blood. My last blood. Its like how Maggie was with Beth. Or Spencer with Deanna. I dont wanna go through that." I say and he frowns. Maggie comes back downstairs. "Weve got a deal. Half of everything, here now. And we take out these so called saviours." Maggie says smiling. "I dont like this." I say and she looks at me. "Something doesnt feel right." I mumble. "Its the same feeling I got at the hospital." I say and she frowns. "No ones leaving you Jess. We'll always be here." She says hugging me and I hug back tighter. Soon the RV gets loaded up with half of everything. Medicines, food, water, everything. We head back and drive in the gate. They park up and start taking the things to there places.

I run past everyone into the house and see no ones there. I run back to the other house, again no one. I go to Aarons house and see Carl, Enid and Judith. I swallow as they see me at the open door. "Sorry for barging in." I mumble and Carl comes over to me. We walk outside and he closes the door. "Whats wrong." He asks hugging me as the tears start to flow. "I lost Jamie." I sob. Carl just soothes me and frowns. "It was bound to happen. Maybe next year eh." He says smirking and I laugh. He heads back inside and grabs Judith. I hold her in my arms and she falls asleep on me. "I missed you." Carl says kissing my forehead. "I missed you too. Next time we go there your coming with." I say poking him and he smiles. We head back towards the house while the adults sort out these Saviours.

Once the the adults figure out what theyre doing they leave. "I wanna come." I say smiling. Daryl turns and looks at me. "Carl isnt coming so your not." He states. "Would you rather me kill someone with a soul or without?" I ask glaring at him. He glares back and sighs. "How come Jess gets to go." Carl hisses. "Im persuasive." I stick my tongue out at him. He sighs and starts to walk away. I run over and give him a hug. "Ill be okay." I say kissing him and he nods. I walk back over to the RV and get in. "You'll be staying with Maggie and Carol though. Guarding the RV, so if walkers come you can kill something." Daryl explains playing with my hair. "If anyone lays a hand on you im shooting them." I growl and he kisses my head. The RV stops and we all head out. "You know the plan?" Rick asks us and we nod. "Stay here. Move only on our signal." Daryl says and we nod. Carol looks around as everyone leaves. "I hate being useless." I mumble and Maggie hugs me. "Me too." She whispers and we hear russles. "They need our help." Carol says. "You two stay here." She continues. I walk up to her and a shots fired beside me. "What the fuck?" I ask her and she points to behind me. A man stands there holding his arm. "Who the fuck are you?" I growl at the man. "How old are you little girl?" The man asks mockingly. "Im not little." I hiss. Three women walk out from behind him. "Son of a bitch." Maggie whispers. "Weapons, Ground now." A woman with ginger hair says. I chuck my gun and knife on the floor. Carol and Maggie do the same. A man rides out of the building on a motorcycle. "Thats dads." I mumble. "What little girl." The man asks. I turn and punch him square in the face. He stumbles back. "Im not fucking little." I hiss and Maggie grabs my hands and keeps my back. "Oh we got a feisty one eh." A older woman says. I turn and see Rick and Daryl with the man on the bike. "They got him. Dumbass." The ginger says. She picks up a walkie and talks into it. "Names?" She asks. "Carol, Maggie, Jess." Carol says. The ginger smiles and talks to the walkie again. "We have a Carol, Maggie and a Jess. Not harmed, think that might be something you wanna talk about." Ginger says down the phone. I see Daryl and Rick start to look around. "Proof." Ricks voice says down the walkie. The ginger leans the walkie over to us. "Were okay Rick." Carol says. "Were good." Maggie says. The walkie leans over to me. I shiver and Maggie holds my hand. "I love you dad." I say and I let a few tears slip out. I may be strong but I need to play the innocent card here. "Rick! Rick!" I hear Daryl yell. They all look around and look at me. "The fuck?" The older woman says to me. "Thats my dad. Hes just being protective." I mumble. Maggies arms wrap around me protecting me. "Wheres your mum?" The man snickers. Maggies arms tighten around me. "Me." She says.  I look up and smile at her. She was taking the fall for me. "You dont look anything alike." The girl thats been quiet the whole time. "Great time to speak up Molly." Ginger says. "Well. Lets go." Ginger says and the others put bags over out heads.