Hufflepuff

There's a YouTuber called Nicholas Black. He uploaded a small series that was about "types of people" in each Hogwarts house. I kinda based of that to sort the characters.

Percy Jackson: people say he's a gryffindor, but I say he's hufflepuff. His flaw is loyalty, he is extremely loyal, and he knows where his loyalties lie. He's a nice person with a great sense of humor, but if you mess with his friends you're dead. But apart from that he's pretty chill.

Hazel Levesque: I see her as the Mom, like, she cares about people and is really nice, but she is kinda underrated. She needs more love. She is also pretty protective towards the people she cares about, so don't mess with her. In her 6 or 7th year at Hogwarts she'll borrow a book from the library and will read bedtime stories to the first years. She'll carry snacks in her bag, and if you're hungry, she will give you some. That's the sort of vibe I get from Hazel.

Will Solace: He's basically like, the gay hufflepuff. He's a personality is just pure hufflepuff, he's a healer, he cares for other people. He's really accepting and doesn't really care, as long as you're happy. We must protect him. As a son of Apollo, he probably likes musicals and music and stuff. He'll let the other hufflepuffs sing. He'll help in the hospital wing after classes and might end up working as a healer at Hogwarts because he likes to socialize with the students. He will host a pride parade at Hogwarts since they've never done one before.

Grover Underwood: He's the one hufflepuff that really likes herbology and care of magical creatures. He keeps plants in his dorm, like "where is the bed? I only see flowers and cacti" Grover cares a lot about nature and he's pretty nice. Gives off hufflepuff vibes.

Cecil: He would be like, a comedian basically. Not like Connor and Travis, funny in another way. He's knows when to stop. The sort of person to hang out with if you wanna forget the bad grade you got on your potions essay.
I get hufflepuff energy from him.