Percy at the Gods

Percy at Zeus: *bows* Hello, your royal drama queen. Will I be dead when this is over?

Percy at Poseidon: Hi dad! How's Tyson?

Percy at Hera: *flips her off* You ain't gonna make me forget my wise girl.

Percy at Athena: I'm dating your daughter, so please don't kill me. It'll make her sad.

Percy at Aphrodite: Please stop messing with my live life more than it needs to. Also, there's something going on with Nico and Will, you might wanna check that out.

Percy at Ares: FIGHT ME BISH *stabs arm*

Percy at Hephestus: Could you make me an engagement ring? It would be an honor.

Percy at Dionysus: It's PERCY JACKSON ok? It's not that complicated.

Percy at Apollo: I don't really appreciate you.

Percy at Artemis: I do appreciate you, so don't kill me.

Percy at Demeter: Cereal is cool. Just make it blue.

Percy at Hermes: I'm sorry, I could have been better. Thank you for the vitamins.

Percy at Hades: You're not that dramatic. You're chill. Stay that way.

Percy at Hestia: YOURE THE BEST. I LOVE YOU. YOU DESERVE THE WORLD. THANK YOU.

Also=
Percy at the gods: Listen you little shits-
Percy: Except you Hestia.
Percy: You're an angel and we're all privileged to have you here.