Vash and Lili HC (AGAIN, YES, I JUST GOT A GENIUS IDEA)

... Just imagine Lili getting her period for the first time.

Just imagine her going to the bathroom then screaming.

Just imagine Vash panicking and trying to figure out what's wrong but without opening the door.

She starts screaming about blood and he freaks out even more.

He continues panicking and asking her what exactly is wrong and where the blood is and she continues screaming about blood then yells at him to call Elizabeta. 

He does, still panicky, and Elizabeta is there within seconds by the power of yaoi. Eliza gets what's going on and walks Lili through the entire thing about what it is, why she gets it, and what to do while Vash is still standing outside the door, worried as fuck.

Eliza then opens the door, whispers one word to him, and leaves. While Lili starts sulking immediately, goes to her room, shuts all the curtains, lays face down on the bed, and demands ice cream. Confused and now horrified, Vash has no choice but to comply.

Every month, Lili bosses Vash around throughout the week, asking him either to give her chocolate, or even carry her when she gets really bad cramps. If he ever protests in the slightest, she threatens him with her own rifle.

Yeah, it's a lot of fun for him :)

And irrelevant, but this fanart is fucking gorgeous-