Sleeping HC

So, I saw some headcanons on how the nations sleep, but I can't really find it, so I'm just writing from it what I can remember and what I come up with.

North Italy: Drools a lot, hugs anything, don't sleep next to him unless you want to wake up tangled with him, sleep walks to the kitchen a lot to try and make pasta, sleep talks in Italian about whatever he's dreaming about. Usually pasta and soap operas.

Germany: Sleeps like a goddamned log in the same straight position all night. Even if Feliciano is cuddling him.

Japan: Sleeps on his side, moves just a bit throughout the night. Hates sleeping with anyone because of "personar space".

America: Sleeps like a starfish, though moves a lot all night. Do not sleep next to him unless you want to get kicked off the bed. He's like a human furnace though, so he never covers, and if he didn't move so much, he would be great to hug. Sleep walks sometimes, attempting to leave the house and go to England's house to annoy him. Succeeded once, and gave poor Iggy a heart attack.

England: Curls up in a fetal position initially, but relaxes throughout the night a bit. Loves to cuddle, but would rather eat at McDonalds than admit it. Murmurs weird Old English at times, no one knows what he's saying. Ever.

France: Is this even a question? He hates sleeping alone, and wears nothing but his underwear if he can help it to bed. Sometimes without that too. Whenever he's in bed with someone, he has to spoon them, sometimes he even does it in his sleep.

Russia: He has a giant teddy bear that's almost as big as him that no one knows about, and he can't sleep without it, which is why he never sleeps anywhere outside of his home, or at least tries not to. Belarus is envious of it. Giggles and smiles in his sleep which once gave Latvia nightmares for a week because he passed by a sleeping Ivan accidentally. Poor Raivis. 

China: He *Author has been pushed rudely out of her chair by Yao* ARU, WHY DO YOU WANT TO KNOW?! I SLEEP LIKE A NORMAL PERSON, NOT LIKE THOSE WEIRD WESTERNERS! AIYA, PEOPLE ARE SO WEIRD NOWADAYS! *Yao is shoved out of the chair and is now screaming at Author who is ignoring him* Ahem, excuse him. I apologise that you all had to see this. Well... There's your answer, I guess.

Canada: Curls up, really adores cuddling, and despite being Canada and freezing and all, he is surrounded by warm blankets all over. You can't even tell it's a person on the bed, it just looks like a pile of blankets.

Sooooooooooooooooo should I do a part 2 with the rest of the nations? I'm really enjoying those-