Hetalia Girls HC/Scenario

So, the girls go out for an entire day, and the places they go are pretty random.

A movie theater, a bar (even if some of them can't even drink), a pet store, a carnival, a book store, and a mall to do mainly window shopping. 

Side note, Lili's fifteen here so things are less weird, okay? And Mei, that's Taiwan, is eighteen. You'll see why I'm specifying this in a bit.

So, Lili and Mei are in a retail store, one of those that sell just about everything because it caught their eye. A guy tries to hit on them, and Lili just looks at Mei with this look like; What do we do? Mei just tells her to pretend like she doesn't heart the guy and follow her lead. 

Then Mei kisses her on the lips.

The guy proceeds to think he was flirting with two lesbians, who are in a relationship, and instantly leaves them alone. The moment he does, the two pull away, and Mei just shrugs and says; It worked.

Outside, they meet the rest of the girls, and tell them what happened.

Elizabeta: Why didn't you just do what Lucille is doing?

Mei: Which is...?

Elizabeta: *points at Lucille beating up a guy with her expensive handbag while Bella tries to stop her*

Lili: Well... We're nicer than that.

Michelle: Then you could've told him to go away politely!

Katyusha: That never works. And sadly, my other problem solving tactic only makes things worse here... (You know what I mean)

Mei: That's okay, it wasn't that bad.

Lili: Yeah, besides, it's not really weird, because we're both straight. *pause* Mei, are you straight?

Mei: .... I have no idea. I'm attracted to both male and female anime characters.

Lili: I guess that counts for something. I didn't decide yet, so we're assuming I am.

Natalya, who's been sharpening her knife in the background the entire time: So, which guy?

Mei: *points at the dude who's still in the store*

Natalya: Excuse me ladies. *goes to the store*

Katyusha: NATA NO NO MURDER-

Idk, just a thing I came up with while tryna sleep

Also, I looked up Hetalia Girls Fanart.

I found Feliks's smug face looking at me from my laptop screen-