Hetalia x Among Us

Ten astronauts were sent into space to the International Space Station, in a separate locked off faulty section. Their job was to fix all the faults in it. The only issues anyone expected was the faults worsening, or perhaps a lack of food and water.

No one expected a mass murder blood bath.

Ludwig Beilschmidt was assigned as leader of the team of ten. His job was simple enough; Ensure everyone did as required and do his own tasks. Easy enough. His suit colour was yellow, and he was more commonly referred to by it to avoid confusion.

Currently, he was in electrical with Feliciano Vargas, known by the colour lime, rewiring a ridiculous amount of cut wires. No wonder the section was faulty. With them in the room was Alfred F. Jones, known by the colour cyan. He had waved cheerily when they came in, then went back to cursing some switch or whatnot.

The lights flickered a few times, but no one in that room thought much of it; They were currently messing with the electricity, after all.

Until a short, high-pitched scream sounded.

Ludwig's head had shot up from the wires his fingers were tangled in, and Feliciano stood there, hands clasped together in front of his helmet, his entire body rigid. No doubt under the helmet was a look of horrified shock.

The reason for it was obvious; Splatters of blood were sprayed around a body that lay face-down on the ground, a knife through the back of their helmet. It stood out starkly against the cyan colour of the suit.

Alfred F. Jones had just been murdered with the only two people in the room being Ludwig Beilschmidt and Feliciano Vargas, but it could not be any of them.

Feliciano stood still frozen with horror, but whispered; "What should we do...?" His voice was breaking, and Ludwig bit his lip under the helmet as his mind went a million miles a minute. "Tell the others." He eventually said. What else could be done?

The others were scattered all around, but were gathered soon enough at the cafeteria, which was seen as the center room quite fast. The news were spilt.

Gasps echoed, some hidden tears were shed, shock ebbed away.

Only to be replaced with anger as fingers began being pointed at one another. No one could be certain who it was, though the quickest accusations were made at Ludwig and Feliciano, though were gone soon enough when the two gave believable enough alibies, especially as soon as Kiku Honda, known by the colour of white, pointed out the fact that there were vents in every room.

They could be easily used to move around without anyone noticing.

This only served to fuel the accusations.

In about twenty minutes, it was discovered that the communications were down as well, and none could fix them; They were cut off from the world, trapped alone with a sick murderer.

Shaken and paranoid, they had no choice but to busy themselves with their original tasks, hoping that maybe if they finished fast enough, they could be sent back.

No one trusted anyone any longer, yet no one wanted to be alone.

It was not long before another body turned up, bashed in the head with a blunt object in the medical bay. Francis Bonnefoy, suit coloured blue, a suspect by Arthur Kirkland, green, was dead.

The Brit had been left staring at the wall in blunt disbelief whilst the others scrambled around, uncertain what they were to even do. Most suspected either Arthur or Ivan Braginsky, pink, the former suspected due to the constant feud between him and the Frenchman. He had never seemed too fond of Alfred either, but neither had Ivan, who was much more likely to use blunt weapons and rely on strength alone to deliver such a blow.