Jackson The Lizard-Man

I ran, following Scott as we chased after the kanima. Gunshots filled my ears as we ran. I heard the kanima screech again before Scott and I ended up right in front of Mr. Argent and Gerard. Scott ran, staring at Gerard as he passed. I kept my gaze forward, hopeful he and Mr. Argent wouldn't recognize me. We ran but suddenly the kanima disappeared. Scott and I stopped, staring atound the corner of a building. "What do we do now?" Stiles voice huffed from behind us, making me jump. "Holy cr..." Scott trailed off as he and I jumped, turning to face our friend. "Wha... sorry, I'm sorry. Did you see where he went?" Stiles asked us, breathing heavily. He was completely winded where Scott and I were only barely affected by how much we had run. "We lost him." I grumbled, keeping my voice low enough not to be heard by others but loud enough that we could hear over the pulsing music coming from the building next door. "What? You couldn't catch his scent?" Stiles asked us. "I don't think he has one." I replied, shaking my head.

"Alright, any clue where he's going?" Stiles asked, trying to help. "To kill someone." I replied, knowing it was the obvious answer. "Ah. That explains the claws, and the fangs, and all that. Good. Makes perfect sense now." Stiles replied, nodding as he rested his hands on his hips. Scott stared at him, unamused. "What? Come on. I'm 147 pounds of pale skin and fragile bone, okay? Sarcasm is my only defense." Stiles insisted. I smiled and wrapped my arm around his shoulders in a quick hug. "Just help me find it." Scott grumbled, annoyed that he let the kanima get away. "Not 'it'. Jackson." Stiles reminded us. I kept having to remind myself that this was actually someone I knew and that we might have to kill him. "Yeah, I know. I... I know." Scott huffed.

"Alright, but does he know that? Did anybody else see him back at your house?" Stiles asked us. "I mean, I don't think so, but he already passed Derek's test anyway." Scott replied with a shrug. "Yeah, but that's just the thing. How did he pass the test?" Stiles asked us. I started to think about that before shrugging. "I don't know." I replied curtly. "Maybe it's like an either-or thing. I mean, Derek said that a snake can't be poisoned by its own venom, right? When is the kanima not the kanima?" Stiles asked us. "When it's Jackson." I replied with a small nod, finally getting it. "Uh... dude. See that?" Stiles asked, pointing at an open window on the side of the club. "He's inside." Scott grumbled. "What's he gonna do in there?" I asked as some sort of fancy cologne hit my nose. "I know who he's after." Scott said suddenly, his voice grave. "What, how? How? Did you smell something?" Stiles asked as I looked at the line of people entering the club. "Armani." Scott replied as I saw Danny – another lacrosse player and Jackson's best friend– enter the club.

"Aw, come on. alright, maybe there's, like, a, uh... like, a window we could climb through," Stiles started as we snuck around the side of the club. My eyes landed on a side door and I twisted the handle, breaking the lock. "Or some king of... handle that we could rip off with supernatural strength. How'd I not think of that one?" Stiles asked as I smirked at him before entering the club. We navigated to the main dancefloor and over towards a bar. "Dude, everyone in here's a dude. I think we're in a gay club." Scott realized. I looked around to see many beautiful – and sadly – gay men. Why were gay guys always hot? "Man, nothing gets passed those keen werewolf sense, huh, Scott?" Stiles teased my brother. We maneuvered over to the bar and Stiles smiled at the bartender.

"Three beers." He ordered, trying too hard to fit in. "IDs." The bartender replied. "How about three cokes?" he asked when none of us reached for our wallets. "Rum and coke? Sure. Coke's fine, actually. I'm driving anyway." Stiles replied, waving it off. "That one's paid for." The bartender said, when he returned with our glasses of plain coke, gesturing to Stiles' cup. We all looked over at a man on the other side of the bar who smiled at Stiles. "Oh, shut up." Stiles groaned when he saw mine and Scott's amused faces. "We didn't say anything." I muttered before taking a sip of my drink. "Yeah, well, your faces did." Stiles grumbled as I looked out on the dancefloor. "Hey, I found Danny." I told them, pointing to the familiar dark-haired boy. "I found Jackson." Scott replied, his voice heavy as his gaze lifted to the ceiling. I looked up to see Jackson, hiding on the ceiling. He cut an air vent, slashing it with his claws before jumping down. Smoke rained down on everyone.

"Get Danny." Scott insisted. "What're you gonna do?" Stiles asked us, eyes wide. I felt my eyes change to a golden yellow as my claws extended. "Works for me." Stiles replied as I looked over to see Scott had done the same. We pushed into the crowd as heads started to disappear, dropping to the ground. "Jackson!" I called as we came face to face with the kanima. He reared up behind Danny and slashed out, paralyzing him. "No, don't!" Scott shouted as he slashed out at the kanima. It screeched before disappearing into the smoke and crowd, a small crimson trail following the creature.

The three of us ran after the creature before finding Jackson passed out – and completely human – in the back parking lot. He had a little blood on his side but other than that, he was okay. "What do we do with him now?" Scott asked me and Stiles. "Get him into the Jeep." Stiles replied, taking Jackson's arms. We quickly dragging him to Stiles Jeep – which was parked a few blocks away. We quickly put him in the back seat before Stiles drove us back to the club. I waited in the Jeep with Stiles, sitting in the back seat with Jackson laying across my lap as Scott talked to Danny. He quickly came back from the ambulance before hopping into the passenger seat. "Couldn't get anything out of Danny." Scott told us. "Okay, can we just get the hell out of here now, before one of my dad's deputies sees me?" Stiles asked just before his father started heading towards the Jeep. "Oh my god. Oh my god. Could this get any worse? That was rhetorical." Stiles added, seeing Scott open his mouth.

"Get rid of him." Scott suggested helpfully. "Get rid of him? We're at a crime scene, and he's the sheriff." I snapped at my brother. "So something." Scott insisted. Stiles sighed before jumping out of the car and meeting his dad away from the Jeep. "What's... what's going on?" Jackson asked as he stirred. "Jackson. Jackson, be quiet." I hushed him, gently moving so he wasn't laying on me anymore. Jackson groaned again and tried to sit up but I pushed him back down onto the seat. "Jackson, be quiet." I hissed at him. "What's happening?" he asked, trying to sit up again. "Jackson, I'm sorry, but..." I trailed off, my fist connecting with Jackson's jaw to knock him out again. "Ooh!" Scott groaned sympathetically. "TO be honest, I've kind of wanted to do that for a while now." I told my brother with a not-so-sorry shrug.

We were finally able to get the hell out of there but now we had the issue of figuring out where to take Jackson. "Uh, what about your house?" Stiles suggested. "Not with our mom there. We need to take him somewhere where we can hold him long enough to figure out what to do with him. Or long enough to convince him he's dangerous." Scott explained. "I still say we just kill him." Stiles replied, shrugging slightly. "We're not killing him." I growled. "God, f... okay, okay. I got an idea." Stiles started, making my stomach twist. "Does it involve breaking the law?" Scott asked him reluctantly. "By now, don't you think that's a given?" Stiles asked us. "I was just trying to be optimistic." Scott said with a shrug. "Don't bother." I replied, sighing heavily as I sat on the very edge of my seat so I wasn't sitting on Jackson.