chapter 16

Ameiah's pov

I felt so good when i entered the
Cafe that was situated at the opposite side of the JYP building. It has this warm feeling and i guess I will be visiting often here from now on.

The waiter greeted us and showed us our way inside.
Seungmin, Felix ,Aura and I sat in a table at the far end while Hyunjin, Jeongin, chan and minho sat on another table at a distance from us. They were waiting for the two rappers and honestly, we four didn't wanted to   become nosy in everything they do. If they are to debut together then they all should spend some alone time together too.

Soon i saw two boys entering and Chan waved his hands to get their attention. One was shorter than the other, his face was almost a triangle but he was cute nonetheless, He wore an all black outfit.

I am sure Chan already loves him with all that black.

The other guy was a bit taller , darker and his cheeks were so puffy! He resembled squirrels and the way i wanted to squish his cheeks ! They both bowed and sat down .

"Should we order something?" Seungmin suggested 
"Ofcourse." I called the waiter and gave them our order.

"Mahn! I want to audition too." Felix mumbled.
"Wha- where?" I asked.
"JYPE, ofcourse." He sighed, "i just didn't came to korea for studying."

I looked at Aura for more information and she sighed .
"Our parents aren't really supportive of his dream but they said that if he gets into a company then they
might accept. "

"Why are you telling me this only now?" I asked looking at Felix in disapproval.

"The audition is like next week and what have you prepared OHMY- Felix, what are you? Dancer? Rapper or singer?"

"Dancer..but i can rap a bit too." He looked Chan's table and then sighed in defeat .

"Ok, you need training. " i replied firmly. "Let's go home and you should start practicing really hard if you wanna get in."

"I think amy is correct. " Aura nodded.

"Hey Felix , don't worry I will be there too.," seungmin said patting Felix's shoulder.

"What do you mean?" Aura asked. "are you going to audition too?"
Seungmin nodded.

"I can't play baseball anymore and I love singing. So, why not try this."

I looked at both the boys infront of me and then looked at Aura.
"Aura, tell me are you also secretly planning on becoming an idol? Cuz i trust no more ."

"Whaat nooo!"she started laughing.
"What do you want to become?" Felix asked.

"Cardiologist. " i replied as we were served our drinks.
"What is that?" He asked looking at me innocently and I bit my lip.

Why are you like this Felix?

"She wants to become the doctor of heart.'' Seungmin explained.
"Ooo so i can come to you after heartbreaks right?" Felix blinked a few times.
Aura and i shared a look and smacked his forehead at the same time.
''OUCH!" Felix winced and everyone's attention turned towards us.

"Oi Felix! Are you okay? " Chan asked laughing from his table.
Felix nodded in yes while rubbing his forehead.

Chan's pov

We started laughing as Felix was hit by the girls for unknown reasons to us.

"So, Han Jisung. " Minho adjusted his voice. "What do you think about yourself? "