chapter 17

Felix's pov

We had dinner with Chan yesterday night and he even taught me some easy raps so that i can learn them. Aura is being so good to me, she is giving me food, keeping a check on me etc. Even Amy is taking care of me , having sisters is equal to having extra moms. They probably know that am stressed out about the auditions.

"YAH LIXIE!" Amy snapped her fingers in front of me. "You are zoning out again..."
"Sorry.." i say.
"Bro, get ready. Didn't you had to meet Changbin today?"
"Yeah." I nod and go to my room .

I want to make a good impression on him so i searched my cupboard for like 15 minutes before setting with a pair of black jeans and light blue denim jacket. I took a quick shower and got ready. I checked my watch again and again to make sure i was not late.
Seo Changbin, he is intimidating. Looks like someone who can get angry easily.

On reaching the JYP building, i saw changbin. He was again pulling an all black attire. I hesitated a bit with my light blue jacket but it's not like i can change anything so i took a deep breath and went to him.

"Anneyeong Changbin-ah." I greeted him.

"Oh..anneyeong, come in." He acknowledged me and took me inside the JYP building. Damn it! It was lavish. I observed the interior on our way to one of the practice rooms.
"Felix, listen to me first." Changbin made me sit and started rapping.

He . Was. Spitting. Fire.

His skills are incredible and the fact that every word is clear is mindblowing! I gaped at him as he was rapping...ofcourse, he got chosen because he is amazing.
When he finally stopped i was already clapping with wide eyes.
He chuckled seeing my reaction.

"C'mon, it's your turn now." He smiled calling me over.

He can smile.

"Okay.." i got up nervously and started rapping but he stopped me mid way.
"I- your voice isn't suiting the verse." He sighed thinking of another verse that could fit my normal voice.
"Uh..i can try again with another voice. " i say .
"Another voice?"
"Watch." I smirk and start rapping in my deep voice.

I saw his expressions changing from a shocked to serious one and then he was just looking at me in awe. It made me shy but i completed the rap anyway.

"YOOHHH! WOAH WOAH! You are good like really and how do you do that with your voice? " he asked coming towards me.

"Thank you. Ah, the voice thingy is natural. " i chuckle.
"It's fun rapping with you." He says smiling. "Come daily from tomorrow till the auditions. You have to get in the team!"
"Gamsahabnida. (Thank you.) And sure." I say bowing.

"Would you like to hang out?" Changbin asked me.

"Uh..sure."

"Did i introduce myself to you ?no right? " he coughed." I am changbinnie who looks good in a binnie!"

I started laughing, Chan told me that this same guy said 'He loves dark.' Just yesterday.
"What?" He laughed.

"Yeeeeet" i replied and we both started laughing.

Ameiah's pov

I opened our group chat and choked on my water.

☆Stray Kids☆

Felix added ×××××45321
×××××45321 added ×××××34521

Felix☆: This is changbin's number.