chapter 13

Next day after school.

Felix nudged Chan , showing him the sight in front of him. Ameiah and Aura had became extremely close in the span of 15 hours and the three boys felt left out all day long.

"Can you both please talk to us also?" Minho asked them irritated.
"Let us finish talking about this boy in our psychology class.." Amy replied and looked at Aura again as she continued, "mahn! I felt second hand embarrassment when he proposed the teacher. "

The boys looked at each other, wondering how the hell that boy had so much courage.

"I used to think he was cute but gosh!" Aura chuckled as they both started laughing.

Felix cleared his throat , "You had a crush on someone? "

"Ani , he was just cute!" Aura stopped laughing, she understood Felix was in his protective brother mode.

"Who was he?"

"Huh? ....Uh..Junwoo"

Felix sighed and walked past the girls, holding his bag a bit tightly.
"I don't like him." He muttered.

"Eh? Neither do I, okay? Don't be a dramatic ass and stop assuming. " Aura said .

"Hey, guys!" Ameiah turned to look at Chan and Minho who were walking behind her, the bag resting on one shoulder and one hand holding it in place while the other hand was in their pockets.

"Do you like someone too?"
"I like Soonie, Doongi and Dori. " Minho said in a grim tone.

"Gosh seriously!?! Those three sweet cats are tired of you! And am talking about humans." Ameiah shaked her head.

"I hate humans. " Minho said completely unbothered by the looks everyone gave him.

"What about you , channie?" She asked looking at him as they took a turn. Jeongin's school already visible at a distance.

"Nah, what about you? "
"You see, I have a lot of people I like," She chuckled as chan looked at her confused.

"I like Kim Taehyung, Jeon Jungkook, Sehun, Kyungsoo, BamBam..umm..Park jinyoung too!"
"You're a fangirl and it shows." Felix laughed.

"That's really a lot of people tho." Chan mumbled , "Wait! HOLD THE EF UP! You like BamBam!?"

"What's wrong in that?"

"I have to keep you away from him." Chan looked at Ameiah.

"Eh?...." She couldn't understand at first but soon it struck her, "Oh right! You are in JYPE and you are friends with him,right? Please let me meet him please, jebal (please )"

"Nope! What if you both become friends and abandon me? "

"That's not even logical! This is wrong okay? Minho never let me meet BTS,  forget meeting, he didn't even bought me anyone's autograph and now you're also being like this!" She whined, "You guys are so bad, I just love Aura and Felix."

"Take our autograph before we debut. You may not get a chance later." Minho scoffed.

"Why? Are you going to forget me or something? Because if you forget me then I will leak all your bad pictures, your past relationships and tell everyone how rude you are to your best friend. "

"Well, who said I am going to forget you..haha." He fake laughed.

"Chan hyung! " An overexcited boy called out to chan just as they reached. He came over running to chan and both of them fist bumped.
"Jeongin-ah, anneyeong! " Chan smiled.