1:11

Looking back on it, Lena was sort of glad Five had let her sleep in.

Dr Lance was doing her head in and she genuinely didn't think she could have dealt with two dreadful conversations with him in one day alone.

Her sleeves were still rolled up, and she stood between Five and Klaus, who was comfortable in the chair that he had been provided. She didn't miss the occasional glances Dr Lance throws her way as they continue.

Honestly, until then, Lena had forgotten all about the eye in the thrill of actually getting the time jump right and the foggyness that came with her headaches.

"Like I said to your son earlier, any information about the prosthetics we build is strictly confidential. Without the client's consent, I simply cannot help you," the doctor explained as though they were children who were incapable of grasping such a concept.

Five leant forward in frustration. "Well we can't get consent if you don't give us a name," he seethed.

Her foot tapped impatiently on the floor.

"Well that's not my problem, sorry," Lance shrugged. Klaus sat up like he suddenly got an idea and she watched him glance over to the teenagers beside him. Her foot stopped tapping. "Now, there's really nothing more I can do so-"

"-and what about our consent?" Klaus asked tearfully.

Lena narrowed her eyes at the man untrustfully.

"Excuse me?" Lance asked in surprise.

"Who gave you permission, to lay your hands on my son," he pauses as he fake cries. "And his girlfriend."

"What?" Lance and Five asked at the same time.

A smirk slowly broke out onto Lena's face.

"You heard me," Klaus cockily tilted his head, then gave her a look.

She follow his gaze to the doctors desk and slowly moved to Klauses other side, so that she was close to Lance's desk. He was too confused to really give her much notice.

Her fingers wrapped around the pair of scissors in the stationary pot on his desk, and she flipped them so they were the right way round.

"I didn't touch them," Lance shot back angrily.

None of them notice as she cut some of the buttons free from the shirt she was wearing and collected them in her palm, not too bothered by one of Five's shirts looking so creased and rough. She tucked one side in and keep the other side pulled out so it looked more messy.

"Oh really? Well how did he get that swollen lip then?" Klaus points at Five.

"He doesn't have a swollen-" Klaus suddenly stands, punching him across his face. He grunted and put a hand to his lip, looking back at his brother.

If this wasn't a serious situation Lena would be cackling.

Her hands made work as she slowly deposited the scissors and three buttons where she wanted them to be, and Klaus' attention span to her.

"And how did she get that ripped shirt?" Klaus stepped next to her, placing a hand on her shoulder.

Lena looked at him smugly.

Five's eyes roamed her body in surprise, but then his mind put it all together and he hid his smug grin.

"You're crazy," Lance exclaimed with wide eyes.

"You got no idea," Klaus chuckled. His attention was brought to a snow globe sitting on the desk. "Peace on earth... that's so sweet." He smashed the globe against his forehead and cried out in pain as the glass shattered and water mixed with the blood dripping down his face. "God, that hurt!"

Her eyes snap to Lance as he grabbed his phone. "I'm calling secur-"

He didn't get the chance to finish the sentence when the mechanism inside the plastic began smoking and he threw the phone down in shock, watching the plastic begin to melt in from the receiver.

The boys looked straight at her.

Lena smiled politely at Lance who looked utterly terrified. She hopped up onto the corner of his desk and crossed her legs. "Okay, so here's what's going to happen." She spoke quickly yet calmly. "You call security, and those guards are gonna burst through that door and see a whole lot of blood and wonder what the hell happened in here... And we're going to tell them that you," she paused for effect, catching sight of Klaus and Five's grins. "Beat the shit out of them and tried to assault me - who do you think they're going to believe?"

"They'll know it's a lie-"

She chuckled. "Yeah, but then when they investigate further and find the exact pair of scissors you used to cut my shirt open along with the four missing buttons in your top desk drawer, they're gonna have all the evidence they need, don't you think?"

Five looks positively impressed. He had a casual grin and his hands were comfortably in his pockets. Klaus looked proud.

Lance shakily reaches for his top drawer and low and behold, the evidence against him sits right there.

Lena frowned theatrically at him in fake sympathy. "And who's going to believe a young father and two innocent teenagers were capable of pulling off this ridiculous stunt you plan to spin?"

"You're gonna do great in prison, grant..." klaus continued. "Trust me, I've been there. Little piece of chicken like you. Oh my god, you're gonna get passed around like a- you're just.... you're gonna do great. Thats all I'm saying."

"Jesus, you're all sick in the head." He said shakily.

"Thank you," Klaus responded seriously. He spat a shard of glass out to the side casually as she stepped back beside Five, who shoots Lance a smile.

It didn't take long after that for him to come around.

The doctor went through the files, nervously aware that Klaus was directly behind him and very crazy. He picked up the file with the number matching the eye.

His face changed and Lena's stomach dropped.

"Oh, that's strange," he said, shifting through the papers like there was some mistake.

"What?"

"Uh, the eye. It hasn't been purchased by a client yet," he frowned.

Five and Lena exchange a dreaded look.

"What? What do you mean?" Klaus jumped down from the cabinet, looking over his shoudler.

"Well, uh, our logs say that the eye with that serial number... this cant be right. It hasnt even been manufactured yet," Lance looked at Five. "Where did you say you got that eye?"