1:42

Klaus stayed behind with Lena, keeping a firm grasp on her sleeve. If it weren't for the sick feeling in her gut, she would thank him. But she didn't think she could open her mouth without vomiting, so she stayed quiet and ignored the way her knees almost buckle each time her feet hit the pavement.

Feeling a little better by the time they reach the theatre likely due to the fresh air, she almost catches one of her feet on one of the steps and face plants when Klaus caught her by the arm.

"You okay?" He asked in a hushed voice, looking worried.

She gave him a wordless smile, exhausted from the stunt she had pulled. The energy and concentration it took to manipulate the particles of multiple peoples bodies was monumental, and she felt as though she had the worst hangover imaginable.

When they finally made it into the empty grand hall of the front of the theatre, they regrouped.

"So whats the plan?" Klaus asked.

"You wait out front." Luther responded immediately.

Klaus, taken aback, asked, "what?"

"Yeah, you're on lookout."

Lena glared at Luther and then everyone else as they continued on without Klaus, staying behind a moment and looking at the dejected man.

She brushed some of her hair back from her face in frustration then turned to grab his arm before he turned away in disappointment.

"You don't have to listen to them, you know," Lena said seriously. The edges of his face in her vision were blurry and she ignored it.

He shrugged her off, looking to the side. "Nah, I get it. I'm not much of a help in a fight anyways."

She shook her head, eyeing the entrance, knowing she should go but not wanting to leave him.

"It shouldn't have to be a fight in the first place, and as far as I'm concerned, you're one of the only people who didn't immediately turn on your sister. Or me." She added the last part quieter and he then met her eyes. "It's up to you what you want to do, but don't stay out here just because he told you to."

A little grace of a smile grew on his face and she sent him one back, before heading off quickly inside, following the only way the others could have gone. She came out to the side of the stage behind some curtains, hidden from everyone, able to see Luther on the opposite side as she came up next to Diego.

She hoped to get to him to speak some sense into him before the boys plan got put into action, but just as she got to his side to call out his name, they jumped out onto the stage and her heart sank.

She froze, watching Vanya lash out instantly with her violin bow as though she knew it was going to happen before it did, sending a great wave of white energy across the theatre. The boys were knocked off stage, thrown towards a horrified Allison as shrieks erupted and thunderous footsteps shook the ground, onlookers trying to get to the exits.

The orchestra was forced to sit back down and continue playing their instruments, Vanya at the lead, and her skin practically glowed white.

Lena watched hesitantly, looking at the familiar white eyes of the woman who had shown her nothing but kindness, who had broken her free from that torturous collar, who, at a time of extreme emotional stress, had helped rather than destroyed.

Vanya took no notice of the girl as she crept past the curtains and onto the back of the stage, behind the orchestra, all sat in a fearful trance, arms moving like marionettes with invisible strings. She saw the others all crouched behind a row of chairs, discussing something, Allison motioning angrily.