Prologue

"Jimin you shouldn't beat yourself over this. She wasn't good enough for you." His friend rubs his back, trying her best to comfort him.

"But she just made me feel so-" His words cut off, tears streaming down his face. "Special." The last words come out as a barely audible whisper.

"But you can always find new people who make you special." She takes the crying man into her arms and he rests his chin on her shoulder. "So when are you leaving?" She asks in a soft voice, trying to hold back tears of her own.

"I have until the end of the school year, and then we have to go." His friend lets a tear fall down her cheek. He still couldn't believe that his family was moving away.

"Then we just have to spend as much time as we can until then." She gives him a reassuring squeeze and he sighs in content.

"You are such an amazing friend. I'm going to miss you so much." Jimin pulls away, noticing the stray tear. He slowly reaches up and wipes away the tear. "Hey don't cry now."

"I'm sorry. It's just when will we see each other again?" Jimin looks down and grabs her hand. He holds it tightly, trying to provide his friend some comfort.

"I don't know. But if the stars above us wish it. We will find each other again."