P.J.

I clutch at the sheets as a wave of heat flashes over me. I grit my teeth, trying to fight back the pain. My fingers tightly grip the fabric, leaving fingernail marks in my palms. My legs shutter underneath the sheets. The shaking spreads all the way up to my stomach, then to my arms. My eyes shut, making my world go black. And that's when the memory overtook me.

"Jimin! I ask you to help me study!" A girl calls out, peering out from around a door. Jimin, a much younger Jimin, snickers from his hiding place in the closet.

"Come on Jimin! I need help for my test and you're my smartest friend!" She whimpers, looking through the empty room. She comes closer to Jimin's hiding place and he places a hand over his mouth, stopping his quiet noises. She comes closer and he jumps out, scaring the girl. She screams, and Jimin laughs, his feet moving precariously around the room. A leg of a chair grabs Jimin's foot, causing him to fall. He falls onto the girl, making them both fall down to the ground.

They lay against the floor, faces only inches apart. They both stare into each other's eyes, Jimin felt hypnotized, her eyes were breathtaking, Jimin didn't know how to act. As if in a trance, the two began to move their lips closer to each other. Stuck in each other's gravitational pull. Just as they are about to kiss-

"YAH!" Jimin's eyes shoot open to see the moon piercing through his curtains. A strong breeze blows in, making Jimin shiver. Taking away the warmth of the memory. He sighs and reluctantly gets up. He closes the window with a 'snap' and pulls the curtains shut.