6

"So why was Jungkook over?" Jackson asks once the waiter leaves.

"What do you mean?" I ask innocently, not knowing what he meant.

"Is there something going on between you two?" Jackson comes out bluntly, his eyes glaring at me.

"What! No! Of course not! He was over because he wanted to see my new place newly decorated place and then we were reading from an old journal I had found in my room." My dinner sat in front of me, waiting to be eaten, but in my stomach, I had a feeling it would be awhile.

"You're still thinking about that journal? Just throw it out already!" Jackson frowns, his fork was midway to his lips before stopping.

"I don't want to. Besides, I think I found out who it belonged to. Remember my old friend Jimin?" Jackson cuts me off, his hand slamming against the table.

"Don't tell me you're going to find him again." He groans, leaning forward in his seat.

"I mean, what's wrong with that? I want to see him again Jackson!" I watch as his face sours.

"Why do you want to see him again? Are you still in love with him!" His voice begins to rise, and I nervously glance around at the people eating around us.

"Babe calm down." A few stray eyes wander over, watching as Jackson's face begins to grow redder and redder.

"Listen here, I will not support this." More eyes direct their attention to us, and I hide shamefully behind my hands.

"Jackson, baby, please. I'm not going to try and leave you. It's just today. I think I saw him at the store." His eyes grow wide and my mouth quickly stops. Shutting off the rest of my words.

"Wait. You saw him today! Then why are you still even looking through that old journal?" I want to shrivel into my seat, his eyes burning holes into my skin.

"No please. Babe I'll drop it. I'll drop it." His eyes begin to soften and slowly the people look away.

"Good, now I don't want to hear any more talk about this. Your upsetting me." He begins to eat, clearly not wanting to say any more on the matter.

"As you wish." Soon everyone's eyes return back to their own meals, seeing as the drama was over.

"So listen, I'm gonna be going out of town. Tomorrow." Jackson says, shoving another bite of food into his mouth.

"Oh really? How long will you be?" I ask, taking a small bite of my food. My stomach felt funny, and eating just seemed to make it worse.

"A week. The boys and I are going up north for a while to hang out in Jefferson's cabin." My eyes glance up from my plate to see Jackson can't even look at me. Instead, he seems heavily involved with his food. A moan escapes from his lips, making me flinch. A meal from a restaurant could do that but yet his girlfriend of two years couldn't. That stung.

"A whole week? What am I going to do without you?" Jackson finally looks up from his meal.

"Have a girl's day out? Work out? Work? I don't control your life?" He suggests. But he sighs as he sees the expression on my face.

"Why are you being like this tonight Jackson?" I ask, leaning back in my chair, annoyed and upset.

"Hey look. I'm sorry babe. It's just. This new boss of mine. He has been pushing everyone to their max, and I'm taking all my frustration out on you." He explains, slowly softening my heart. "I'm so sorry to be taking out my anger on you, you don't deserve this. And I should have been there to help you unpack your new place." His expression changes, his eyes soften and his lips frown, expressing his displeasure in his actions. I reach over and gently rub his hand with mine.

"I forgive you, Jackson. I'm sorry too. I should have asked more about your new boss and about your work. Can we put this past us?" He nods his head.

"Let's." We move back to our food and eat in a new peaceful conversation. I listened to Jackson as he talked about his new boss, taking everything in. I nod along as he talks, expressing faces of concern for him as I hear more. The check comes and Jackson eagerly pays, trying to make up for his actions.

We pull up next to my building and we both look at each other.

"I guess this is goodnight Y/n." Jackson smiles and gently kisses me on the cheek.

"Well, this doesn't have to be the end of our night," I mutter quietly, a smile creeping onto his face.

"Are we finally breaking in the new place?" He asks, sneaking a hand onto my thigh.

"Oh, I guess that's what you could say." We both quickly get out of the car and hop up the stairs to my apartment. I barely get through the door before Jackson slams me against it. Pressing his lips firmly against mine. My hands run up his back to his neck. Where they found themselves in Jackson's hair. My fingers run through it, tugging at locks of his hair. Causing him to groan into the kiss. His hands roam around my body, my skin burns beneath his touch. Grabbing my legs and picking them up. Wrapping them around his waist. He carries me up the stairs, placing kissing trailing down my neck. Finally reaching the top of the stairs he gently lays me on the bed.

"hmm, I really do love you." He purrs gently into my ear.

"I love you too," I whisper back, placing a gentle kiss on his lips.