23

"How are you feeling y/n?" Jimin asks me while we lay in bed.

"I still feel scared. Like I'm worried she has cameras in here." I admit, trying to hide my face in his chest.

"I'm so sorry y/n." He kisses the top of my head gently, sending a bit of warmth through me.

"Should we move Jimin? I'm just worried about her showing back up." I mutter into Jimin's shirt. He smelled so good, the scent calming my agitated nerves.

"I mean. We could move, but do you want to? I don't want you to move just because of my mother." I let out a heavy sigh.

"I mean, it could be a chance for both of us to make a home feel like ours. There's just a lot of history in this place for you." I turn to lay on my back, separating away from Jimin.

"I guess that's true." He reaches over and grabs one of my hands lying on my stomach. He brings it to his lips and gently kisses my knuckles. "No matter where we go, it will be a magical place. Because your there." Gosh, this man was smooth. If I had been standing Jimin would have had to catch me, my heart swooning at Jimin's words.

"Your going to be the death of me," I mutter as Jimin pulls my body into his.

"Doesn't sound like a bad way to go." He begins to make a trail of kisses up my neck.

"Jimin, stop that." His soft fluttery kisses tickle my neck. Drawing small little laughs from my lips.

"mm stop this?" He hums into my neck while continuing to cover it tiny little kisses.

"Yes, it tickles." My small giggles getting harder.

"Alright, but just because you're so cute." He plants one final kiss on my neck and sits up in bed. "I'm going to see if I can get an interview at the dance school in town." I sit up in bed and lean on my knees.

"That's great!" I smile proudly at him. "I gotta go to work today, but I know they'll just have to hire you on the spot."

"You're the greatest." He mumbles, smiling blissfully at me.

"Hmm, I think you're better." I counter, pulling the sheets off of my legs. "I'm going to shower before I go to work." He raises an eyebrow and his smile transforms into a smirk.

"Can I join?" Damn, how does he do this?

"Sorry ChimChim, I only have like ten minutes before I gotta do to work." My legs carry me into the closet, grabbing my work clothes.

"Alright, I'll get changed and drive you to work." Jimin gets out of bed and joins me in the closet, grabbing his own clothes to wear.

"Have a good day y/n." Jimin wishes before I shut the door and he drives back home. After waving goodbye, I walk through the door and both Seokjin and Jungkook greet me.

"Hey, guys." I walk over to my locker and shove my things inside. "How are you doing?"

"Well, Jungkook should be doing great," Seokjin calls out from the kitchen.

"Oh really? Why's that?"

"Ah, Seokjin doesn't know what he's talking about. I had a date last night but it went terrible." Jungkook explains, frowning at Seokjin.

"What, but I thought you said she was pretty," Seokjin claims, trying to defend himself.

"Yeah, she was pretty. But she also was more interested in herself then in the date. Kept looking at her phone, taking photos, and texting friends. It was a nightmare, didn't talk through the whole thing." I grab my apron and tie it around my waist.

"You have terrible luck with dating Jungkook," I mutter, shaking my head.

"I bet I know someone I could hook you up with," Seokjin says, putting down his wet sponge. "Interested?"

"Thanks, but as a hopeless romantic. I'm convinced I'll meet my soulmate on my own." Jungkook grabs his apron, quickly wrapping it around his waist.

"Are you still convinced that when you meet your soulmate you'll hear a bell ring?" I ask, getting ready to head into the dining room for set up.

"Of course," Jungkook says quickly before walking out the swaying doors.

"What about you y/n. What kind of romance has been in your life?" Seokjin asks, returning to his sponge.

"Well..." I begin, my gaze wandering to the ceiling.

"Ohh that means there's something going on!" He throws the pans he was cleaning on the counter where he begins to rub them down with a towel.

"Okay so maybe while Jimin and I were on our trip, we both may have confessed to each other. And we may have kissed. Like several kisses. There was a lot of kissing." The pinkish glow to my cheeks. The one only Jimin can make appear.

"Ahh, the beginning of a relationship. The best part." Seokjin sighs, his mind taking him down memory lane.

"Anyways, I gotta go help the other waiters." He gives a goodbye nod and I walk out to join Jungkook.

"Holy crap! You and Jimin are together! I knew it!" Jungkook begins cheering about. Shaking his body and dancing around. I roll my eyes and begin bringing down chairs and setting them down beneath the table.

"Are you done yet?" I ask after finishing three tables.

"I'm done now." He calms down and plants a hand on my shoulder.

"Now unluck Jackson, I like this Jimin kid. So you know what. I'm going to give my consent to this relationship." He smiles, his face giving no sign of the joke he was telling.

"Thanks, Dad," I mutter, getting ready to go to another table.

"And remember, when you two decide to get. Physical." My eyes bug out of my head and I look at Jungkook in shock. His face remains stone cold. "Please use protection. Your to young to be having children."

"Jungkook!" I yelp, my face going red.

"Hey, I'm just looking out for you! What's your man doing today?"

"He has a job interview for a teaching position at the local dance studio." I finish getting another table set up and wipe down the crumbs left from last night's dinner.

"Oh wow, that's great! Hope it goes well!"

"So do I, we're thinking about moving into a new place together." Jungkook and I walk to find more tables to set up.

"Oh really? What's wrong with the place you got now?" Jungkook asks, cleaning down a booth.

"Long story."

"Well, a few rooms actually opened up in my building, bet you could get one of them." Jungkook offers, moving to another table.

"Oh, that's great. Thanks, Jungkook!" I cleaned down another table, sanitizing the sides of the booth.

"No problem, anything for my second favorite couple." Jungkook smiles.

"Seokjin and his wife are first?"

"Seokjin and his wife are first."