P.J.

I'm back at the party, dancing with Seokjin, y/n, and Hoseok. There was such a big smile on y/n's face. Jungkook practically cried when y/n told him what happened. He picked her up and spun her around. Y/n seemed happy as well. She had a bright beaming smile despite having just ending her engagement. And I was happy as well, seemed everyone was going to be starting this new year on a good foot. With a happy smile.

We soon grew tired of dancing as well as just becoming tired. I offered to drive y/n home and she accepted. On the way home, y/n fell asleep in the car, her head resting gently against the window. She looked so innocent and sweet. It was hard to keep my eyes on the road. When we got to her place I tried to wake her up but she could barely open her eyes. So I carried her up to her place. I dug around in her purse for her keys and unlocked the door.

After setting her on the bed I slowly took off her heels and stripped off her jacket. Even though her dress seemed uncomfortable, I choose to keep it on her. I slipped her legs beneath the sheets and tucked her in. I got up to leave when I heard her mumble something.

"Don't leave Jimin, just stay the night." She turned in the bed and patted the sheets next to her. In that moment I forgot about Mother and what she would do to me when she found me missing in the morning. Instead of thinking about that, I instead took off my shoes and jacket and crawled into the bed next to her. She smiled softly, her eyes shut peacefully.

"Come here." She mumbles again and pulls me into her arms. My heart begins to beat fast. She rests her head against my chest and falls asleep. I too fell asleep, my day ending in bliss.