Epilogue

Everything was ready. Jimin was dolled up, wearing a clean suit with freshly styled hair. He was pacing, his nerves eating away at him. This was the day. The day Jimin was going to propose. He sat at the top of their cliff. The spot where they reunited. Thankfully they had found a shortcut and now climbing no longer required getting all sweaty. Otherwise, Jimin's plan might have gone wrong. He glances down at his watch. Only a few more minutes were left.

And that's when she emerges over the cliff. Her eyes sparkling from the glow of the stars. Jimin was instantly captivated by her beauty. The way the dress hugged her curves. The way her hair cupped her face, defining the shape of her cheeks. Everything about her was perfect to Jimin.

When y/n finally reaches the top of the cliff, her eyes immediately land on Jimin. He was standing in the midst of flowers. Small lanterns mixed the petals of white, pink, and other colors. He was there standing in the middle. All y/n could focus on was how handsome he looked. The way his suit hugged in the right place, drawing attention to his waist. How the slacks drew out his legs, making him taller. Unknowingly, her body was drawn towards his. Until their hands met and he lowered himself. Getting down on one knee.

Y/n's body began to shake as he spoke, tears filling her eyes. His words falling into her heart where they would never be forgotten. He finally ends he's speech and she begs her head yes. He beams as he pulls the ring out of the box and slips it onto her finger. He stands up and pulls her into his arms. Whispering one final statement before pulling her into a passionate kiss.

"I promised you that the stars would bring us back together."