P.J.

Today was a slow day. But there was a highlight. Today Jungkook stopped by the cafe to see me. It was nice, it was my first time eating lunch with someone. Jungkook was so excited as well. He said that these people, Namjoon and Yoongi wanted him to do the vocals for the song they had been working on. Although we were still new friends, I felt proud of him. I suggested he come in and sing for the cafe sometime. He seemed hesitant at first, but then he agreed once he realized his friend Taehyung worked here.

I'm excited for my next day off, that's when I'm doing another memory session with y/n. We haven't been able to hang out much, her fiance Jackson has been keeping her busy. Somedays when I see her, she seems exhausted and there's something hiding in the back of her eyes. I haven't been able to discover what it is her eyes are hiding. Hopefully, during the next session, I can find out what it is.

Since the last memory session, more memories are coming back. It's overwhelming some days. Small moments of middle school are coming back to me. Some involve y/n, and some don't. Y/n let me borrow the yearbooks and I've been going through them slowly. Some faces I'm beginning to recognize. I'm so grateful to have y/n back into my life.