P.J.

I had gone to the store today because after yesterday I just needed some comfort. When you have no friends and your family is the cause of your pain what's left to give you comfort? Good food. Good, sugary sweet food. I had recently had a memory where the girl called me mochi. Although it was cute, I still felt self conscientious about my cheeks today. I had decided to pick up some today. hoping that it might bring back some more memories. In the aisle next to me this couple was getting way to close, the poor girl behind them was hiding behind a magazine. So all I did was clear my throat and thankfully it worked.

It was when I was driving home I saw her. She was there in the car next to mine, and she looked pretty nervous. Her fingers drummed against the steering wheel and she bit her lip. But she was still beautiful. In the memories and dreams and flashbacks, parts of her face were blurred or missing. But there she was, and she was beautiful. I couldn't think of the last time I thought a woman was beautiful. I wanted to follow her and talked to her, but we were in different turn lanes and at the front of the lines. I would just have to hope that the stars would bring us back together.