P.J.

I couldn't wait till y/n got home. I had amazing news. The people at the dance studio liked me so much they hired me after only one routine! After that, I went and filed a restraining order and managed to get a court date. This was a big day, and I wanted to celebrate with her. I checked the time on my watch and sighed. She should have gotten out of work by now, should be home in just a few minutes.

"I'm back!" Her angelic voice calls out through the apartment, bringing joy to my ears.

"Oh finally!" I run down the stairs and bring her into my arms. I pick her up and swing her around, her feet lifting off the floor.

"Well, your excited." She says chuckling.

"Well yes, I got the job!" She beams, looking up at me with a twinkle in her eye.

"That's incredible! This is cause for celebration!" She hops back into my arms.

"That's what I've been waiting all day to do," I say and she smiles.

"How would you like to celebrate?" She asks, letting go. I watch as she leans down and slides off her shoes and throws her purse on the couch.

"I think you know." I pull my beautiful woman back into my arms and kiss her passionately. Feeling her body melt beneath the kiss.

"Did this morning stick in your mind?" She asks, pulling away from the kiss for a second. I shrug my shoulders.

"Maybe." She rolls her eyes before returning to the kiss. Her hands snake up to my head and tangle her fingers in my hair.

"Shall we head upstairs?" She raises an eyebrow, smirking at me. Instead of using words I bend down and hoist her up. Wrapping her legs tightly around my waist, I brought the two of us upstairs.