𝔹𝕚𝕠𝕕𝕒𝕥𝕒. 𝕀

Akira Takahashi
Korean name: Moon Jihyun
English name: Athena Moon
Age: 20
Gender: Female
Nationality: Japanese Korean
Organization: The Marionettes
Skills/ Specialty: Conning, Hand to hand combat, Knives and daggers.
Background: Raised as the daughter of a drug dealer located in Busan. Father and Mother expected her to get married to a famous drug lord in the area. No intel on her Older brother, his location and status is unknown. She ran away from home at the age of 16 with her best friend. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Lee Chanmi
English name: Alex Lee
Age: 23
Gender: Female
Nationality: Korean
Organization: The Marionettes
Skills/ Specialty: Conning, Hand to hand combat, Agility and acrobatics, Organizing missions, leader of The Marionettes.                Background: Orphaned at a young age. Grew up in the care of foster homes. Met Akira when she was trying to shoplift. Became good friends and ran away together when she was 19. Dating infamous hacker going by the name of Ocean child (Real name Hwang Hae). More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Hwang Hae
English name: Karen Hwang
Age: 22
Gender: Female
Nationality: Korean
Organisation: - Works independently as Ocean Child.
Skills/ Specialty: Technology, Hacking, Archery
Background: Background information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Kim Younghoon
English Name: Jelly Kim
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organisation: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Getaway driver, Gunfights  Background:  Met the eleven boys in Bootcamp. Formed the gang with the help of Haknyeon's uncle, Jihoon. In the industry for about four years since he was a teenager. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Lee Sangyeon
English Name: Jayden Lee
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nationality: Korean
Organisation: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Sniper, Hand to hand combat, Knives, Leader of The Boyz              Background: Met the eleven boys in Bootcamp. Moved in with Juyeon afterwards. Both of them joined Haknyeon's gang with the help of his uncle. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

Kevin Moon
Korean Name: Moon Hyungseo
Age: 22
Gender: Male
Nationality: Canadian Korean
Organization: The Boyz
Skills/ Specialty: Hand to hand combat, Archery, Designing costumes for missions Background: Met the eleven boys in boot camp. Recently moved back from Canada to pursue his dream of becoming the biggest mob boss in Korea. Agreed to join Haknyeon's gang after the offer because Jacob was also joining. More information currently unavailable for public disclosure.

 More information currently unavailable for public disclosure