𝕊𝕙𝕖'𝕤 𝕟𝕠𝕥 𝕤𝕠 𝕓𝕒𝕕 𝕒𝕗𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝕒𝕝𝕝

Kim Sunwoo:

This new girl. She's pretty impressive. I didn't think of her as anything more than a slut at first. But she's got me thinking. I was sat on the couch, along with the rest of the boys huddled along. Everyone carefully listening to her triumphant speech. I had to admit when she started with her whole show, I was immediately taken by surprise. But of course, I did my best to keep an unfazed expression, only revealing a small smirk at her words. Damn, she is cool. "Do you know who I am?" She emphasized. I scanned around the room to find everyone displaying looks of pure surprise and confusion. Well, this is new. And that too, because of a young girl. Who exactly are you, Lee Nari?

I voiced my thoughts since I knew none of the idiots with me would. "Okay then. Who exactly are you, Lee Nari?". She smirked once more. If I'm being honest, it's kind of hot, but with the excessive amount of times she's been doing that, it's getting kinda annoying. It's like she's rubbing it in our faces. "Me? I personally go by a lot of names. I'm not nearly as experienced as you. But I'm one of the most wanted criminals out there." I cocked an eyebrow, anxious as to what information she is going to reveal to us. "Do The Marionettes ring a bell?" There was an eruption of confused chattering, gasps of disbelief, and a proud Nari. If that even was her name. Kevin hyung stood up and walked over to her. I noticed she sort of stepped back a bit at his approaching, but stood tall nevertheless.

"Are you who I think you are..?" He asked her. She shrugged and he took her hand. Since when were the two so close? Does Kevin know her? Kevin hyung took out his phone and opened something, putting the phone next to her face. It was then, that I saw the selfie displayed on the screen of his phone. It was the two of them, but Nari - Or her look-alike - had long black hair. She escaped his grip and folded her arms together. Kevin hyung silenced the whole room, still standing next to her. "Are you actually part of The Marionettes?" Eric asked her and she nodded. "How many members do you guys have?" Juyeon. "Me and my best friend. Two." I was surprised. All of the rumours and talks address The infamous Marionettes as a group of skilled con artists, who were taking the industry by storm. Nobody knew their real identities. No wonder she was able to con Younghoon hyung.

Kevin hyung addressed the issue he was talking to her about. "Are you Soh Dami?" Everyone looked at Kevin hyung in confusion, as did I. "Guys. Yesterday, remember I told you guys I was going out? I went on a date with this girl named Soh Dami. I was with her when Younghoon hyung called me for the meeting. Not only does Nari over here, have an almost identical voice to her. But she also has the exact same facial structure as Dami." He turned towards her and raised an eyebrow. "Fine. Yes, I'm Soh Dami." Everyone gasped again. This was all getting so complicated. Haknyeon hyung jumped up from his position and ran to her. "What's your favourite food?" "What the fuck hyung? We have more important shit to discuss than food?" I told him. "Shut up Sunwoo. What is it?" He looked straight at her.

She chuckled and told everyone "It's Tteokbokki, Haknyeon." "Cream or normal?" He continued bugging her "Normal." "Why?" I seriously didn't understand where he was going with this interrogation. "Because I'm allergic to cream cheese." She chuckled again. "Athena?" Haknyeon gasped and said some english name. "Wait what now?" Hyunjae hyung interfered. She laughed and put her hands up to shush the room "I was texting Haknyeon all day yesterday." Younghoon gasped "THAT EXPLAINS THE CREEPY GRINNING AT HIS PHONE!" What the actual fuck was happening? Who else knew her too? "Okay you really need to explain yourself to all of us right now." Sangyeon hyung ordered her.

"Okay, First off, I don't take orders from you. Secondly, Calm down and sit. I'll explain everything." She's feisty. I like her. Disobeying Sangyeon even after knowing he is our leader. She stood at the center of the room, looking at all of us. When the two of us made eye contact, I smirked at her to which she smirked back. She honestly, might not be so bad after all.

"My real name is Akira-"

"Akira?" Changmin hyung interrupted her.

"She's half Japanese." Kevin hyung clarified for us.

"Yes. And I work as part of The Marionettes with my best friend Alex-"

"Is Alex like, American?" Juyeon interrupted her again.

I swear to god, these impatient dumbasses. "No. She is Korean, and interrupt me once more and I'm leaving." Nice move Akira. Everyone quiet down and she began unraveling everything "I didn't mean to con Younghoon that night. He approached me first, and I saw his Rolex. That's how that situation started. And then in his drunk state he told about the money he had with him, and I took it when he passed out. I took his ring too, cause I thought it was stylish. The next day, I conned Kevin. That was on purpose, by the way." Kevin hyung gasped and I stifled a laugh. "He bought me a bunch of expensive shit, which got stolen. What you didn't know, Kevin, is that I have all of the stuff that was stolen." Kevin smirked "Let me guess, it was your best friend that stole the stuff?" She nodded and laughed. Not bad Akira.. Not bad at all.

"Then I noticed how the two of them had almost identical rings, so I assumed you two were part of a gang. Some more research and I found out what the numbers on Younghoon's ring meant. I also found out that you guys were part of The Boyz, and "A x J" are appointing you their successors at their ball this weekend. And about Haknyeon, he just started following my private account on Insta. I had no intention of conning him though, cause he didn't seem like he was that rich." Haknyeon hyung smiled "So you really did like me. I have a chance!" Are you fucking kidding me? Haknyeon hyung was hoping to date her? Oh please, no.

"Pfft. Hyung she thought you were some poor normal kid who had nothing valuable to offer. That's why she didn't con you dumbass." I spit facts at him, which resulted in myself receiving a smack on the back of my head from Jacob hyung. "Manners, Sunwoo. He's your hyung." Rubbing the back of my head in annoyance, I grumbled a yes to him and Akira laughed at me. Oh hell no. She just laughed at the wrong person. Wait till I show her what I can do. I glared at her and she smirked that annoying smirk of hers.

"Anyways. Athena is my english name. Athena Moon. What else? Oh! I should probably introduce you to my best friend. She's been listening to this entire conversation the entire time." Suddenly, a voice spoke out from inside her purse thing. She took out her phone, on which her best friend was speaking. Damn, alright. The Alex girl spoke "Heyo bitches! I'm Alex. My real name is Chanmi. You can call me whichever you prefer. I've been listening in on everything. Y'all are pretty fucked." No shit. "Anyways. It's time for Akira to come home. Nice knowing you." She stopped talking. Akira handed Sangyeon hyung a piece of paper. "Our number, in case you need us for anything. I hope you shall never have to use that though. Oh, and spill any information about us to anyone, and you won't live to see the next day." She threatened him, finishing with an innocent smile as she walked herself out of the mansion.

"Damn, That was pretty impressive, not gonna lie. She's not that bad." I broke the silence that was lingering in the room after Akira left. Some of the guys nodded. The others looked like they were starstruck. What a bunch of idiots. She may be a wanted con artist, but there isn't really anything about her that's so jaw-dropping and too impressive. In the end, our gang still overpowers her, even if she managed to con two of our members. We have more people, more power, more experience, but admittedly, we're really bad at hiding our identities. We really need to work on that as soon as possible. Younghoon hyung touched his lips and screamed "HAH! And I got to make out with her!" I rolled my eyes. "Hyung! Stop flexing your privileges." Haknyeon hyung whined. Are you actually fucking kidding me right now? I am beyond disappointed.

 Are you actually fucking kidding me right now? I am beyond disappointed