𝔼𝕧𝕖𝕟𝕥𝕦𝕒𝕝 ℝ𝕖𝕔𝕠𝕧𝕖𝕣𝕪

Alex Lee:

Tonight, I decided to join the rest of the guys for dinner. After not having joined them to eat for over a week, I felt bad and decided I would join them. I was feeling a tad bit better, after my cuddling session with Changminie and therapy session with Kev. All of these guys are slowly filling up the empty patch in my heart left by Hae. When I met her, I really thought she was the one, but I guess I was wrong. I walked side to side with Hak, making small talk on the way to the dining room. Upon sitting down, I observed that the two seats next to me, belonging to Akira and Sunwoo were empty. I smiled to myself, imagining the most absurd kinds of situations they could have been in. Hyunjae, who sat across from me, smiled "It's good to have you back, Noona. I missed having you here."

He was going through his own share of problems, having lost his lover. Yet he remained positive and tried to recover as quickly as possible, to the best of his abilities. He never burdened anyone else with his problems, unlike myself. I really admired him for that, and looked up to him, although he was younger than me. "Thanks. It's good to be back." I returned a soft smile to him. Dinner went by, and the couple never came.  Everyone discussed where the two could have been, and what they were doing.

"They're probably watching a movie."

"No, they could be sleeping."

"What if they forgot about dinner?"

"You think they went out on a date..?"

"Maybe they're having sex-"

"SHUT UP JUYEON!" Everyone screamed at him in unison. "Oh my god no, my babies. Performing such unholy acts." Jacob gasped dramatically. "Oh please, it's not like you haven't had sex before." Joon rolled his eyes. "I have not! The audacity you have, for you to accuse me-" Jacob tried to defend himself. "No. We've all heard you doing it before. You have nothing to prove your innocence. Give up, Jacob Bae." Sangyeon Oppa stated. Jacob turned red as I chuckled "So you're not a saintly angel after all!"

///

"Yah! Move out of the way, you're stepping on my ball gown!" I hissed at Younghoon as  I pulled the gown's train out from under his foot. Earlier this week, Sangyeon announced the dinner party was to be held tomorrow. Thus, the guys hired a stylist to make our ball gowns and their tuxedos. We were currently spread out throughout the living room, with stylists and tailors catering to two or three of us at a time. Younghoon glared at me "It's not my fault your dress is so unnecessarily long!" "You dick." I furrowed my brows and flashed him the finger. He rolled his eyes and walked away. I turned around to the sound of Akira screaming profanities.

I walked over to her and put a hand on her shoulder to calm her down. "What's wrong bitch? What's with the outburst?" I asked in confusion "Look!" She showed me a section of her rose gold dress, which was cleanly ripped. The rip must have been at least a good 10 inches. I gasped "How?" She frowned "Stupid dumbass had to grab onto it while I was about to walk away." I furrowed my brows "Who?" She pointed towards Juyeon who was sulking in a corner while rubbing his cheek. "Did you slap him?" I asked. She shrugged "No.." I raised a brow "Then?" She looked at the floor in shame "I may, or may not have punched him. It was on impulse! I swear!" She tried to justify it. I shook my head, partially due to disappointment and in amusement. "Go apologize to him." I chuckled and pushed her toward Juyeon. I watched as the two began talking again, and shared an awkward handshake a few moments later.

Just then, I felt somebody poke my side and turned around to meet Chanhee. "Hey! I haven't seen you since we started dress fitting!" I threw my arms around him in a warm hug. He smiled and hugged back "I'm so happy to see you finally getting back to the normal Chanmi. I missed the old you so much." I pouted and broke away, looking straight into his eyes. He was serious. "Aw. I'm gonna be okay Chanie. Thanks to you." I planted a kiss on his cheek. He blushed profusely before changing the subject. "Anyways! Wanna go out today?" I looked at him in excitement "Where?" He smiled "Just a little surprise to celebrate your recovery!" I smirked, "I'm intrigued." The two of us parted ways when Akira called for me again, and he went back to fitting his Tux.