Chapter 33: Voices in Harmony

A/N: Mizuki's line is in Italics and Tsukishima is in BOLD, if the text if Bold Italics then they're both singing.

~

Mizuki's POV

It was a calm melody and we were perfectly synchronized. After the intro, I started singing.

There's a calm surrender, to the rush of day.

When the heat of a rolling wind can't be turned away.

The crowd started making noise again even though it's prohibited during a performance. It was Kei's turn to sing next.

An enchanted moment, and it sees me through.

It's enough for this restless warrior just to be with you.

I can feel that the audience was in awe with our voice. Even I admit that our voices fit together.

And can you feel the love tonight?

We both sang. The audience cheered because of the blend of our voices. His warm voice mixed with my soft one.

It is where we are.

It's enough for this wide eyed wanderer,

That we got this far.

Our song is in English, and me and Kei worked hard to fix our accent. I just hope it doesn't sound too weird and forceful. I hope it sounds natural.

And can you feel the love tonight?

How it's laid to rest.

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds,

Believe the very best.

So far, so good. We practiced many times, and we're both comfortable singing this song and playing piano as well.

There's a time for everyone, if they only learn.

That the twisting kaleidoscope moves us all in turn.

There's a rhyme and reason to the wild outdoors.

When the heart of this star-crossed voyager beats in time with yours.

This is such a classic song that everyone knows, and we decided on this because it basically resonates to our childhood watching Disney movies. This song takes everyone back to where it starts.

And can you feel the love tonight?

It is where we are.

It's enough for this wide eyed wanderer,

That we got this far.

And can you feel the love tonight?

How it's laid to rest?

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds,

Believe the very best.

It's enough to make kings and vagabonds,

Believe the very best.

We finished performing and heard wild cheers. We looked to our side and smiled before standing up. It was a short and simple performance, but the reaction of the audience was the most important. Regardless of what the other contestants did for their performance, I'm confident about our voices.