First day back

Your POV:

Another year of my life wasted. I will never use any of this in the real world. Everyone knows what we do here doesn't matter. None of this stuff does.. Geez, I left for a few years and now everyone seems to be an asshole or heartbreaker, though now it's the pot calling the kettle black. I've changed too so I can't say much. Honestly politicians are better people than highschoolers. Miss Flemming really needs to shut up, she keeps going on and on, it's insane how much this woman can talk. Seriously no one cares about feelings and hippy shit. I mean, I know I don't. It's ironic if I say I don't care about love, I sometimes wish I didn't but it seems to be keeping me together enough to not end up like my mother. Heather Chandler.

Somehow the Mythic Bitch stole my heart in elementary and has kept it ever since. I already know it's wrong to, I'm not supposed to like girls and this is wrong, but I can't help it, I came to terms with it and now I'm stuck in this shitty situation. I hoped when I left those feelings would leave but it's not that easy.

Now I'm back, er scratch that, we're back. Jason Dean, my older brother and I are back, we left after 7th grade, our dad "Big Bud Dean"works in demolition, our mom....well you know she's dead. Even since then our Dad moves us around a lot, well more than we used to, which I guess is what started all our problems. Mom killed herself, leading to Jason's abusive behavior, and then we moved making everything a million times worse. . It's weird after I left, I lost my comfort system and friends, I learned to not complain and take what life, or more so Jason, gave me and to keep quiet about it. But let's not get all emotional, touchy feely and shit I hate it. 

Back to now, class is thankfully over. I wave as Veronica walks by and I go to the cafeteria. Jason made me promise to come here. Probably so he can hit me or something, it's not easy to predict what's on his mind. When I got there much to my suprise he wasn't planning to beat me up (probably because we're on school grounds, although most of the time that doesn't seem to matter). He just wants to know if Veronica is single, which she is, but I don't want him to date her. She is my best friend (one of my only friends for that matter) and her dating him, means she won't have time for me anymore, Jason will take her away as much as possible. Meaning all the little things like her making me lunch cause I never seem to get something, or the small things like the bruise that will be on my chin, the cuts on my wrist, or when I run to the restroom and cry. She'll be under his control. So after school when Veronica came over, ignoring Jason and dragging me to my room, I couldn't help but smile at that. That was until she gave me the most shocking news of my life. 

The Heathers accepted her into their group. At the sudden mention of how Heather Chandler just shut Duke up and brought Veronica in made my head spin. In a good way. I stopped listening after she mentioned Chandler. I could never quite get over her. I felt relieved when Veronica mentioned Chandler had just broken up with her girlfriend. Apparently the newest gossip of everyone was just handed to her. How convenient for me. It made loving Heather and knowing she was okay just that much easier. 

At this moment I'm crushed on the floor. Jason just beat the living shit out of me for lying to him about Veronica. Is it my fault I don't want her to be with him? Just like it's "my fault" Veronica doesn't hang out with Jason as much as we do. I get the blame for everything. Jason got rejected, my fault. Dad moves us, my fault. Mom never paid attention to Jason, my fault. Jason doesn't have a girlfriend, my fault. Jason can't go out to 7/11. Can you guess who's fault it is? I'll give you a hint it rhymes with 'Mine' and ends with 'Mine'. Nothing in my life is perfect or happy. 

But Heather. Heather makes me feel alive, and happy. I can't live without her any longer. It's gonna kill me. I love her. I love her so much I would die for her. I'd fight for her if I could. She's my everything. And I'd rather be broken and bloodied than see her cry.