Jason's ghost

October 20th, 2019

Dear Heather,

It's been two days since I killed Jason. Two days since weird things have happened. I can rationalize a lot of things. But seeing Jason's ghost? I can't explain that. I'm probably gonna burn this letter after I finish it. Jason first came to me in Mac's house. He wants me to be his puppet. He's got this..list of people he wants dead. I'm never really alone anymore. Even now as I write this I know Jason is floating around somewhere. He's always in my ear. Always messing with me. He tripped me down the stairs this morning. I know I'm not on drugs, and I know I'm not insane. But Jason is fucking with my head. 

Every I love you is followed with Jason in my ear telling me it's fake. He's driving me crazy. I'd kill him if he wasn't already dead. If I can't find a way to shut Jason up. He's gonna end up trashing our wedding and fucking up Mac and Ronnie's relationship. I wish he would just leave me alone. Everytime we start to make out I hear Jason gagging in the corner. You are the lucky one. You just pin me to the couch and kiss me until we can't breath. I on the other hand lay there half stunned, half embarrassed. 

 Usually as soon as we run out of air I start thinking of ways to get Jason out of the way. You don't seem to notice since it's dark. Hopefully you never have to see him. He's repulsive. Some of his skin is missing from his face and body. He reeks of smoke and blood. His head is dripping with blood, always. Always bleeding. He's insane even in death.

Always Yours- (Y/N)