You're the drug

September 5th, 2019

Dear Heather Chandler,

I can feel my heart about to explode. Everytime I think about you my heart flips and everything falls away. Nothing else matters. Just you. For once all the noise falls away, and the only thing I can focus on is you. It's hard not to stare or get lost in your eyes. I can't just reach out and hold you. I wish I could, I wish I could just jump over and kiss you. I wish a lot of things, mostly about you. 

I remember the first time I wished we were older and married. We were in 6th grade. I was with the theater and we had just finished a skit for a pep rally. You were with Mac watching from across the gym. You're the drug I never did. I'm so addicted to you. I feel insignificant when you're gone, but as soon as I see you again my heart explodes, everything numbs and I drown in you. If there was a way to say I love you. Without ever saying it out loud. I'd do it everyday, every time you walk by, every time you smile or laugh. I wish I could say I love you Heather. Even if it's my dying words. I've loved you for so long. Can't you see? You mean so much more to me? I'll give you everything that I can. Even though you already have enough. 

I don't know how this all started. I don't even remember falling for you. I just remember the butterflies I felt, the way you smiled and kissed my cheek. Heather I wish you could see just how much I love you. I can't move on, I can't let go. You're the love of my life. I know I should shut up. I know that we're young. I know we're only juniors. But Heather I want you to know. I've loved you ever since we met, and nothing can ever change that. I love you. And for once in my life I'm willing to do anything for you

Always yours- (Y/N) (L/N)