Yes Ma'am

Heather's Pov:

Holy shit this is so fucking hot. Having (Y/N) whine and squirm under me as I fuck her bite her neck and play with her clit is the best feeling in the world. I felt her clench around my fingers and shiver as I rubbed her clit. If I had known fucking her would turn me on this much I would've pinned her to the wall and fucked her the first day of school. To be honest I'm drenched, more than she is. Her moans are so cute. "Heather please!" She begged as she dug her nails into my shoulder. Mm fuck that feels good. "Please what baby?" I asked as I slowed down. "Please I need to cum." She muttered. I smiled and kissed her roughly. "Cum for me baby." I said as I thrust harder and faster. I moaned quietly as she clenched tightly around my fingers. 

"Mmm you're so fucking tight." I muttered as I grabbed her hips with my free hand and went harder. "Ah! Heather!!" She moaned out as she came all over my fingers. I felt her nails slowly release my back and sighed. "I love you." I said as I kissed her shoulder and laid down next to her. (Y/N) rolled over and laid her head on my chest. "I love you too." She said. I felt her fingers slowly running up and down my thigh as she kissed my neck. (Y/N) kissed her way down my body and stopped just above my core. "Don't fucking stop now." I said as I tangled my hands in her hair and pulled her closer. "Yes Ma'am." She muttered. She smiled and ran her tongue over my clit. I gasped softly and moaned as she slowly ran her tongue through my folds. (Y/N) gently grabbed my hips and licked deep into my pussy. I moaned and pulled her hair roughly. I threw my legs over her shoulders and let my head fall back as she slowly swirled her tongue inside of me and pinched my clit. 

She buried her face in me as I started grinding on her tongue. I moaned loudly and bit my lip as she pulled back and sucked on my clit, slowly rubbing 2 fingers through my folds. I bit my lip and thrust my hips up to her. She grabbed my thighs and sucked my clit. I clenched around her tongue and moaned loudly as I came. I panted and smiled as she kissed up my body and bit my neck. I bit my lip and kissed her. (Y/N) smiled and kissed back. 

She laid her head on my chest and panted. "Goodnight." I said as I kissed her head and pulled the covers over us. "Night... I love you." She whispered as she buried her face in my chest. "I love you too." I said as I closed my eyes and drifted off to sleep.