I'm dead

Probably the worst idea I've had in awhile. It's pouring and I'm pretty much stranded. I got up and looked around. The park was completely empty. I sighed and started walking. I can't go home, but I can't go to Ronnie's...Maybe Duke or Chandler will let me stay. Knowing Mac she's probably at Rams or Veronica's house. I walked down the path and sighed. I heard a car coming from behind me and looked back. A red Porsche slowed down as I stopped walking. Heather's car stopped next to me. Heather leaned over and opened the door letting me in. 

"Are you crazy?" She asked as I started to get in. I smiled and looked down at my drenched clothes. "Did you bring a towel or blanket?" I asked. "I brought both stupid." Heather said. I wrapped myself in the towel and got in. "Thanks." I said. Heather kissed my cheek and smiled. I smiled. "You act like I was just gonna leave you out here." She said. "How'd you know I'd be here?" I asked as Heather wrapped the blanket around me and kissed my head. "Lucky guess. Do you want to stay at mine tonight?" She asked. "Yeah." I said. Heather nodded and drove home. Surprisingly the ride wasn't as wild as before. "Are you okay?" She asked as we pulled into the driveway. "And don't lie I mean genuinely." She said. I sighed and looked away. Heather gently grabbed my chin and tilted my head back to her. "...no," I said quietly. Heather nodded and hugged me. I laid my head on her shoulder and sighed, hugging back. 

"Come on. Let's go inside, you can shower and I'll put your clothes in the dryer." Heather said. I nodded and got out of the car. Thankfully it wasn't raining as hard. Heather grabbed my hand and pulled me inside and up the stairs. I took off the towel and blanket. I winced as my shirt tightened around my bruises. "Let me help you." Heather said. She gently grabbed my shirt. "Wait Heather don't." I said trying to pull my shirt down. It was too late. She had to have seen it. The long scars, the bruises and cuts. Everything. "Take off your shirt." She said. "But I-" "I wasn't asking you (Y/N). Show me." She said sternly. I knew there was no way I could talk her out of this. I slowly pulled my shirt off and looked away. 

"(N/N) what happened?" She asks softly. Heather slowly reaches out and runs her hand along my scars. I sigh. "Tell me who did this to you." She said. I shook my head and looked down. "Your dad?" She asked softly. I shook my head as my eyes clenched shut. "One of your dumb friends?" She said as her eyes roamed my body. I noticed she stared a few seconds longer at my chest then other places but shook it off. "Jason?" She asked. I froze. I felt my entire body tense as she said his name. She gasped and gently picked my head up. "(Y/N) why didn't you tell me? Or Ronnie? Or anyone?" Heather asked. I looked down. I sighed and stayed quiet. 

"Talk to me." Heather said as she kissed my cheek. "Heather I really don't want to talk about this." I said. "I know you don't. But you need to." She said. "If not me then who? Who are you going to tell? And the answer isn't "No one". (Y/N) you can't keep this inside of you. Look at what it's doing to you." Heather said. Heather gently pushed me onto her bed laid down. I sighed and laid down next to her. She slowly put one arm around me and kissed my cheek. "(N/N)." She said quietly. I moved closer and buried my face into her chest. "You need to tell your dad." Heather said softly as she ran her fingers through my hair. 

"He doesn't care....no cares." She said. "I care. You know I care (Y/N). For fucks sake. I love you. I've always cared." Heather said as she pulled me up and forced me to look at her. "I will always care about you okay? You're not alone. I'm here for you. I've always been here." She said. I smiled weakly and nodded. "Is he why you don't want to go home?" Heather asked. I nodded. "Okay..Then you can stay here. My parents are never home and I obviously want you here." She said. "O-okay.." I said choking back tears. "Don't cry...No one is going to hurt you okay? You're safe here." She said as she hugged me. I melted into her and hugged her tightly. I laid down on top of her and closed my eyes.