I am going to kill Jason

October 1st, 2019

Dear Heather,

I'm stuck in a daze. I'm about to lose my mind. Nothing really helps. I tried drinking it away. Tried drugs. Nothing gets Kurt and Ram off my mind. I am going to kill Jason. I'm not afraid of getting caught. I'm smarter then that.

 Then maybe. Maybe I can be happy again. I won't have to look over my shoulder every 10 seconds to make sure Jason isn't around. I won't have to be afraid of him. Only thing is how. Fake suicide? Maybe. Gunshot to the head? Possible. I honestly don't know how I want to kill him. I just know that before Thanksgiving he is going to be in a grave. I can't stand him being alive anymore. 

Things go by slowly. Minutes feel like hours. I just stare out the window and do nothing. I dream of being free but know if I run now I'll never come back. It's better to just sit here and wait for the right time, the right plan. It's better to wait. Plan it just right. Make sure every detail is worked out. At least then I'll be doing something other than just sitting here like a statue. I feel bad for being this...empty shell of life. 

I can tell it's tearing you up inside. Prue and Phoebe are worried just as much. Piper barely even comes home, work has her stressed. No one's told her about me yet. I hope it stays that way. And I hope you realize how much it hurts to not have enough strength to turn back and let everything slide away until the only thing left is us.

Always Yours- (Y/N)