What can you give a girl that already has everything?

As I drove around town I tried to think of something to do. Anything, don't get me wrong spending most days at Heather's house is fine but we haven't been out on a date or anything ever since before I killed Jason. 

I mean what can you give a girl that already has everything? Then again I could give her a new croquet mallet but that was my plan for Christmas. Maybe...Maybe a drive? Not to anywhere in particular just around, maybe to the lake and the top of the hill overlooking the town. It'd be nice, considering Heather spends all her time with me now instead of going to parties.

 It's a little weird for her, usually she's not so touchy or clingy but recently she's just been all over me. Don't get me wrong I don't mind it she's just....well overprotective i guess. 

For example I was helping Ronnie do research for her chem paper. And I got paper cut, nothing serious. In a matter of seconds Heather had rushed me to the bathroom and was washing it off. That's not all, you would think she'd just kiss my cheek and go but instead she sat me on the sink and checked my hands and arms for any more before kissing the cut and hugging me like a child. So that's been fun.

 Jason says she overacting, coddling me. Which is probably true. So maybe just a night to ourselves will be good.