Nothing can go wrong

November 10th, 2019

Dear love of my life,

After school today I'm taking you around town, to the top of the hill. Just a night for ourselves. Probably the last few moments of peace we'll have before I commit murder again. It's not like murder is a regular thing for me. I mean it is but it's not. 

Jason made me help him hide some bodies and kill people before. But I've never directly killed someone. Even Jason. Jason died before of a bomb he planned so to say I'm nervous is an understatement. Anything could go wrong. But I'm hoping it won't. 

The plan for now is to kill him after the talent show. Back at my house. I think a little Drano and whiskey will do the trick and if not I have some sleeping pills and a gun. Either way he'll be dead before the night ends. 

The talent show is in a week, everybody will be there. And no one will notice if I'm gone for an hour or two. Even if they did they'd just think we snuck off to fuck somewhere. Besides. The worst thing to happen is he fights back and I get a few bruises. 

I'll kill him in the basement. That way no one will hear him scream if he tries anything. It's planned out. 

Nothing can go wrong.

Always Yours- (Y/N)