Miss Fleming should've died

November 10th, 2019

Something's up... I'm not sure what but I saw you Duke and Mac giggling like kindergarteners. But as soon as I came over Duke smacked Mac on the side of the head gently to make her shut up and you choked before coughing and clearing your throat. 

It's not uncommon for all of you to be laughing but then you let me in the joke. Ronica keeps teasing you about something and its starting to piss me off. Not to mention some nerd got in my way and Miss Flemming suspended me for a week for shoving him into a locker and leaving him in the janitors closet. As if it was my fault he got in the way. You would think a nerd would know to run from a pissed off Heather. 

Goddamn I feel like beating the shit out of somebody, of course I'm back at home and there's nothing to do. You're still at school with the others and unless there's a spare nerd hiding in my closet I'm screwed. Why are people so frustrating? 

Can't they just understand that this is how the world works. People with money don't give a shit about people that don't have money. Granted Veronica doesn't have much money but I can't really kick her to the curb now. If I don't get my anger out I'll flip. I swear, Miss Fleming should've died. 

Unfortunately for us the bullet only scraped her so she survived with minimal brain damage.

Yours Truly- Heather