Hybristophilia

This is gonna sound crazy. But... I'm fucking addicted to loving a murder. She's not mean or vindictive, she doesn't drag dead bodies through my house and reek of bleach. 

She's normal. Besides the fact that her dead brothers ghost follows her around, she's the one that technically killed him and she's planning to murder her dad. Oh and she might end up losing Ronnie and Mac over this song she has to sing. 

I know Jason wrote it but the way she sings it makes it so beautiful. I know it's not about me or anything but at least let me pretend she wrote it and is singing about me before we were dating or something. Just let me dream. Besides she isn't a danger to anyone but her dad and whoever she's trying to kill. 

What can I say? Every time she kisses me my heart melts and my brain turns into a goddamn etch-a-sketch. I swear she turns me into air supply. I like it. I know it's weird and shit but can you blame me? She's hot, she's not like, super toned but strong enough to drag a dead body. 

I was talking with Piper about it, she says it's probably hybristophilia. It's a condition. Basically it's just someone who is sexually responsive to being with someone who is known for committing a crime. Don't misunderstand I love (Y/N), it's not all about sex but something about it just gets me going. 

God what the fuck happened to me. 

Oh wait. 

I know... I fell in love with a murder. 

Do I regret it? Nope. 

Am I going to regret it? Hell no. 

Will everyone seriously question my sanity if the police ever catch (Y/N)? Probably. But it's so worth it.