Would you two stop sneaking up on me

Light streamed through the sliding glass doors the next morning. I pulled the covers over my head. Heather smiled and rolled over putting her head on my shoulder. "Baby wake up." She said as she played with the cords on the hoodie I was wearing. I smiled and shook my head. "I don't feel like it." I said. 

"Weren't you saying something about grades last night?" She said. "I don't have any clothes here idiot." I said as Heather pulled the blankets off me. "You can have some of mine. Now come on, you're passing this year whether you like it or not." Heather said as she tried to pull me up. 

"Wake up." She said. I sighed and leaned my head on her shoulder. "If you wake up I'll kiss you." She said. "No chance. Now can I go back to sleep?" I asked. "I'll...I'll fuck you." She said. "Not happening." I said. "Wow okay. Rude." She said hitting my shoulder. I smiled and kissed her neck. "Sorry babe." I said. "I'll...Hmm what do you want? Do you want...a slushie?" She asked. I felt a jolt of excitement shoot through me. 

"Slushie?" I asked, smiling brightly. "Really that's what gets you up?" She asked. I smiled and nodded. "I would've taken kisses and sex but I wanted to know what else you would offer." I said. "In that case I'm not getting you a slushie." Heather said. 

"Aww please???" I asked, whining softly as I buried my head in her chest. "Hmm...I don't know I mean...You're already up so.." She trailed off smiling. "That's not fair!" I said. I whined softly and kissed her neck. "Please baby." I said softly. "I'll think about it." She said as she ran her fingers through my hair. "Please??" I asked. "Mm I love it when you beg. But you did try to use me." She said. "I said I was sorry." I said as I kissed her neck and curled into her arms. "Fine. But only if you get up now." She said. I quickly got off the sofa and hugged the blankets around my body. "Great let's go!" I said smiling. 

"Get dressed, you can't go to school in just my hoodie." Heather said as she got up and wrapped her arms around my waist tightly. "I don't have any other clothes besides yesterdays." I said. "Borrow some of mine idiot. Now hurry up." She said. I groaned in annoyance and shook my head. "Then no slushie." Heather said, smirking as I tugged on her sleeve. "You're so mean to me." I said. "Get used to it Darling. Now move." She said as she gently pushed me up the stairs and into her room. I sighed and slowly walked over to her closet. I grabbed some leggings and put then on before jumping onto her bed and hiding in the covers. "God you're so lazy." She said. "I'm dressed aren't I?" I said as I rolled over to look up at her. "You look like shit." She said. "At least I'm awake and dressed." I said. "Come on baby." She said softly as she grabbed her scrunchie and put it on her wrist. 

"If you love me you'll let me stay in bed and sleep." I muttered as I cuddled into one of her pillows. "I love you enough to drag your lazy ass to school and make you pass." Heather said. Heather slowly walked around to the side of the bed I was curled on and yanked the blankets off me. I groaned and covered my face with her pillow, breathing in her perfume as she tried to pull me out of bed. Heather smiled and pulled the pillow away before grabbing me and pulling me off the bed. "Let's go loser." She said. "Asshole." I muttered. "You love me." She said.

 "Do I?" I asked as I got up and put on my shoes. "You better or I'll throw you out the window." Heather said as she put on her makeup. "Holy shit okay fine I love you. So violent." I said as I combed through my hair quickly. "Says the girl who blew up her brother." Heather retorted. "That was technically suicide." I said smiling as Heather put on her heels. 

"No that was murder." She said. "Prove it." I said as I flicked her nose and went downstairs. I went into the kitchen and opened the fridge. On the top shelf was a bottle of vodka, and 2 cans of vitamin water. On the bottom was an apple and some cherries. "Wow nice breakfast." Jason said in my ear. I jumped and pushed him away. "What the fuck! Don't do that asshole!" I said. "Aww did I scare you?" He asked in a babyish voice. 

"Shut up." I said. "Fine, is that literally all you have to eat?" He asked. "At least there's an apple." I said. "Light meal." Jason said. "No kidding. Maybe I'll just starve until lunch." I said. "Who are you talking too baby?" Heather said. I jumped and sighed. 

"Would you two stop sneaking up on me!?" I said running a hand through my hair. Jason laughed and smiled. "Jesus sorry babe." She said as she kissed my cheek. "No, that was totally worth it. Seeing you jump 20 feet in the air was probably the best thing about my morning besides seeing Ronnie shower." Jason said. "Dude that's gross. No one here wants to hear drool over Veronica." Heather said as she looked through the fridge.

 "If I have to sit here and watch you and my sister play tonsil tennis all night then you have to listen to me drool over the love of my life." Jason said. "Short life." I muttered. "Short meal." He said motioning to the fridge. "As if it's my fault Heather's family eats air for breakfast." I said.

 "Not true. Sometimes she feeds on one of her victim's poor souls for lunch if she's bored." Jason said. "Fuck off ghost boy." Heather said. "Demon girl." Jason mumbled. "Pains in my ass." I said. "Deal with it fucker." He said. "God I wish you had just stayed dead." I said. 

"And let you be happy? I don't think so." Jason said. "Heather, he's being mean to me." I whined as I hid my face in Heather's shoulder. "Jason leave my baby alone." Chan said as she rubbed my back. "Don't be such a pillowcase." Jason said. "Psychomaniac" I muttered. "Ouch." He said as he disappeared.

"Come on baby we can stop, get slushies and some snacks before school." Heather said. I smiled and nodded "Okay!" I said, smiling happily as Heather grabbed my hand and led me out to her car.