It's not such a crazy idea

September 30th, 2019

Dear (Y/N),

It's been a week since we've left. Staying with your friends is actually really nice. Everyday it's the same. You, Piper and Prue usually wake up early and talk around the table or in the living room about whatever. Mostly when you moved away and family drama. Then they leave for work and you come back upstairs and go back to sleep. Usually we just clean up or do the dishes, one day you made cakes for everyone. Then Piper and Prue come home, we all watch tv shows until night. Then you and Prue go outside to the porch to drink margaritas and smoke. Piper and I clean up and chat about our lives. 

Time flies here. It feels like we've only been here for a day. It's just like our personal heaven. Everything is amazing here. Even though I don't really know Piper or Prue that well they still treat me like family. It's been so long since anyone one has ever really cared or asked about my life. But then you and them came along. I wish we could stay here forever. Maybe we can. It's not such a crazy idea. We have no one to go back to besides Mackie, Duke and Ronnie but they'll be fine without us. 

Everyone at school thinks we ran away together and got married in Vegas. I wish. But I'm pretty sure we can't run away from this. We can't run away from Jason. You said murder. I can't think of any other way. Murder is the simplest way to solve it. Let's face it Jason is fucked up, no one will miss him anyways. Things in the manor are pretty good. It feels almost like a second home. I've never really felt like I had anyone besides Mac for the longest time but now I have you and everything is better than before. You wouldn't know the darkness I felt. How I used to hug my pillow and cry. I felt so alone before you came. 

I never want to leave this place. I never felt so much love before no one ever stopped to show me any kindness before but you and your friends this is all so strange but I'm starting to like it. I never knew I could feel this way before. Never thought no one would ever care for me but then you came into my life now I don't know if I can go back. Go back to that cold empty feeling that used to haunt me. I don't think I can stand to lose you again.

Yours Truly- Heather