Braindead

I love waking up like this. Tangled in the sheets with her. Even though we haven't done more than kiss I'd be fine with just staying here for the rest of my life. Days go by quickly and nothing else matters. No one stops us from doing anything. Just for once in my life I feel free. Nothing seems to matter anymore. Most days just consist of us laughing. It was too good to be true. And it was. 

The news of Kurt and Rams in the hospital killed off the joy. Everything went downhill. (Y/N) didn't smile, refused to eat and barely slept. Prue eventually took off work and tried to help me get her to rest but nothing worked. She just quit. She wasn't as bright. Instead of waking up with a smile she just kissed my forehead and rolled over with tears in her eyes. It killed me. She wasn't the type to cry. She never was. I don't mean she hid it, she just didn't cry. It wasn't rare for her to have bad days but she never let it get to her. She just kinda lays there in bed until I make her get up. Then she just moves to the couch and sits there staring at the tv... which would be fine but the tv is usually off. 

I knew her and Ram were close friends, they don't really talk much but they get high and drink together. They were best friends in grade school but she was "replaced" with Kurt. Ram really never replaced her; they just drifted. But he's like the brother she deserves. So is Kurt. Both of them act like older brothers to her. She won't do much anymore. Sometimes she talks. Nothing really cheers her up. Favorite ice cream? Nothing. Tickets to her favorite band for next year? No reaction. Phoebe, Piper's younger sister came for a visit from New York. Nothing works. She's just braindead. I'm starting to worry the only thing that could help her is Ram and Kurt getting better. We don't really know what happened. Ronnie text and said they pissed Jason off by teasing Ronnie and Martha. And he shot them. Nothing fatal but Ram's wound is infected. The doctors aren't sure if he'll ever recover. 

She's just so out of it. Yesterday she didn't even bother to try. She just laid in bed the entire day. She's getting worse. I don't know how to help her.