Maybe you should stop flirting with Heather Chandler's girlfriend

(Y/N) POV

"Hey Mackie. Have you seen Chan anywhere?" I asked as I walked over to Duke and Mac. "I think she got suspended." Duke said. "Again?" I muttered. "I heard she shoved a guy against a locker and then locked him in the janitors closet." Ronnie said as she walked over. "Let me guess. Miss Flemming got wind and suspended her." I said. "Yeah after she got shot she's been out for blood from us. Yesterday she tried to get Mac off the cheer team." Veronica said as she put her arm around Mac.

 "I wish she had died from that. That's the one thing me and Jason could agree on." I said. "Yeah, hey are you still taking Heather around town?" Duke said. "Yeah, I just need to go pick her up." I said. "I thought you didn't have a car?" Ronnie said. "I don't but Jason left his old bike here so I'll just take that." I said.

 "Didn't he have his keys on him?" Mac said. "He had spare keys in his locker. Plus an extra jacket and helmet in his gym and band locker." I said. "So where are you guys even going?" Dukie asked. "Not sure just around. Heather will probably need to cool off." I said. "Yeah she seemed really steamed when she left." Ronnie said. "She's pretty mad that Flemming survived Jasons craziness." Mac said. "Kill her." Jason muttered in my ear.

 "I- Uh.. Yeah, I should go calm her down before she slaughters someone." I said. I waved and quickly left. "What the fuck Jason?" I asked glancing at him as I opened his old locker and took his keys. "Tempting but no." I said. "Come on. Don't you want Heather to be happy?" He said as I walked to the gym and went into the boys locker room. Some guys stared as I walked to Jasons locker and opened it. "Hey sexy." Some guy whistled. I spun around and glared at him. 

"Do you know who I am?" I asked glaring at him. "No but I know what I can do to make you feel good." He said. I gagged and rolled my eyes. "I don't think so buddy. Your dick is too small to satisfy me anyways. Not to mention I'm gay." I said. "I can change that." Said another guy. "You wish. But here's a tip. Maybe you should stop flirting with Heather Chandlers girlfriend." I said. Both of them gaped and looked down. "Y-Yeah sure. Please don't tell her." He said. "Begging won't save you. And if I were you. I'd cut your balls off before Heather tears them off." I said as I pat his shoulder and left carrying a leather jacket and helmet.

 "See. You couldn't have done that if you didn't toughen up from me?" He said. "Fine. You're right.. Although your methods for teaching me to toughen up were extreme." I said. "Yeah but they worked. Are you really going to tell Heather those bozos hit on you?" He asked. "Maybe when she cools down. Which reminds me. You need to get lost tonight." I said. "Got it. I'll go stalk Ronnie then." He said. "For once I don't care. I just need this to go well and you piss her off beyond belief." I said. "Not even a little?" He asked. "Jason if you dare to fuck with her tonight I will kill you again." I said, "Jesus fine." He said. "Just go stalk Ronica and drool over her." I said as I got on his bike and started the engine as I put the jacket and helmet on. 

I sighed and sped away from the school.