You never said murder wasn't an option

As I woke up I realized Veronica was in the room. Just kinda sitting near Heather's desk. "Um...Ronica you know it's like...8 in the morning right?" I asked. As much as I wanted to just roll over and go back to sleep, there's no way I was just gonna leave Ronnie there. Not that I had any reason to not trust her but then again this wasn't my house and I didn't know Veronica was going to be there. I can't really remember much from last night. I know I didn't get drunk but there was just a lot going through my head so can you blame me? 

"Last night. Remember I told you I was coming over here to apologize to Heather?" She said. "Oh...no I can't remember much from last night...what's you do?" I asked. "Um...well you see I kinda threw up on Heather..by accident I didn't mean to I guess I had too much to drink and I was just mad since Martha was humiliated in front of everyone and it's my fault...but I wanted to apologize anyways I know her dress must've cost a fortune and now everybody's talking about your uh...scars so there's also that." Veronica said rambling on. 

"Ron quit rambling, you'll wake Chan up. What do you mean everybody's talking about my scars?" I asked. "You know...Heather couldn't find any spare clothes so I'm guessing you gave her your...hoodie? Or something and everyone saw your bruises and stuff. Everyone wants to know who you fought." She said. "Ronnie we both know you really don't believe I got into a fight with someone so why don't you just ask already?" I said as I got out of bed and carefully put a pillow where I was. Heather quickly wrapped her arms around the pillow and shifted in her sleep. I smiled and kissed her forehead before walking over to Ronnie and sitting on the desk. "Well...who did it too you? I mean like...you're not one to pick figjts but how'd you get all those scars? Some of them look pretty old and a few are still fresh." She said examining my body. "If I tell you. You need to promise not to tell anyone else alright?" I said. Veronica slowly nodded.

 "I mean it Ronnie. If you tell anyone I will take pictures of every single page in your diary and post them on every one of my accounts. Oh and I'll tell Mac you're in love with her." I said. Veronica nodded. "Damn...okay I swear I won't tell anyone." Veronica said. I sighed and looked back at Heather. She was still asleep. "Don't freak when I tell you either. Last thing I need is Heather Chandler to wake up grumpy." I muttered. Veronica nodded. "She'd kill us wouldn't she?" Ronnie asked. I nodded. "Well she'd kill you. I dunno how far she'd go with me but I'm guessing the hospital is definitely not out of range." I said. "So...?" She asked. "Alright...um...it's Jason." I said quietly. "What?" Veronica asked, her eyes widened, clearly shocked. "I said. It's Jason. He's been abusing me ever since mom died." I said. "But...but he's so..." "He's so nice and charming around you? Yeah well that's just a mask. You want to see who he really is just piss him off." I said. Veronica gaped. "Wait..it's him...like seriously you're not fucking with me to get back at me for throwing up on Heather?" She asked. I rolled my eyes. "Ronnie if I was joking do you think I would've threatened to post your diary front to back on every social media platform I have?" I asked. "...no I guess not but..I just...I can't believe it." Veronica muttered. "Veronica? What are you doing here?" Heather asked, sitting up.

 "Am I going to die now?" Veronica whispered. "I dunno. She doesn't seem mad." I whispered back. "No Ronnie you're not going to die I have bigger issues. I'll definitely take that apology though." Heather said. Veronica rolled her eyes. "Not now Heather I just learned my boyfriend isn't so great." She said. "We all told you not to date him Ronnie, that one is really on you. Plus it's so obvious you like Mac anyways. Just dump him. Hell I'd even consider letting you back in if I'm in a good mood." Heather said. "I'm...uh...What?" Veronica asked. "Veronica. You really think I'm just gonna let my girlfriend talk with a loser? You know the damage that could do to my rep? You're either a Heather. Or you aren't going to be friends at school or anywhere where people can see you." Heather said. "Gee and I thought you were starting to be nice to me." Veronica said. "I am. I'd normally slap your face off but since (Y/N) is literally 2 feet from you I don't think that'll end well for me. So you're getting off lucky." She said. Veronica nodded. "She's not wrong Ronnie I mean we both win. We're still friends and you won't be dating that abusive little shiteating pig anymore." I said. "That's the thing...you see Jason is-"