Making out in the janitors closet

September 23rd, 2019

Dear Heather,

It's been a few days since we've had a chance to talk. Duke's been at Mac's throat about death, Mac tries to pry Duke open, then add on Mac and Ronnie's drama, and the fact that Duke and you are literally gonna kill each other at this point. Then us. So I mean. It's not really ideal or makes it any easier. But I can't say you're not trying. Then again getting dragged into a janitor closet for makeouts and grinding isn't really making it easier. Mac notices whenever I quickly run to the bathroom after we meet up with the rest of your "friends'' and someone points out the occasional panting or hickies. Duke never says anything but it's obviously amusing for her to see us turn bright red and try to hide it. I don't really know what we are. If we're dating or not. If this is just friends with benefits or something more. I'll take whatever I can get at this point. I just wish you knew how much I love you. I wish we had time to talk. But ever since that night. The only contact we've had is the occasional texts, glancing in the halls, and of course makeouts in the janitors closet. I can't get you off my mind. We're wasting so much time. If I could turn back time I'd tell Mac to shut up and just ask you out already. Can anybody tell me where it went wrong. Everyone has a chance at love, but then we're stuck like this. Too caught up in drama to stop and look around. I love you. I've loved you ever since 2nd grade. Not everyone can remember how we used to be. But I remember you clearly. I should go before Miss Flemming calls on me. She's going on a rant about something political. I should've just skipped and went with Duke to the bookstore.

Always Yours- (Y/N)