Think of the money, the power, the company.

(Y/N) pov:

"I'm supposed to be dead, tortured in hell for eternity and instead I'm stuck on Earth with 2 dumb jocks, my annoying little sister, her bitchy girlfriend, and my ex with her new girlfriend." Jason mumbled. "No one said you had to haunt me. You could've haunted Betty or Dad." I said. "Go to hell." He said glaring at me. "Kids!" Someone yelled. I jumped and turned to look at the doorway. My jaw dropped as my dad walked in and stared at us. "Dad?" I said as I got up and stared at him. 

"Close your mouth (Y/N). You too Jason. I'm- wait...Jason!?!" He yelled staring at him. "Oops...uh... Hey Dad!" Jason said, waving at him. My dad closed his eyes, shook his head and passed out. I sighed and looked away. 

"Good job. Now how do we explain you too dad." I said glaring at him.  "He'll be fine." Jason said. "And if he isn't? If he tells people he saw you?" I said. "Then we'll solve the problem. Just like I did before we moved back." He said. "You killed 3 people Jason. Now you want to kill dad?" I asked. "It'll be so much easier." Jason said. "And it'll make things easier for you. Dad will leave you all the money, the house. Everything. And then we can do whatever we want." Jason said. "I'm not killing dad." I muttered. 

"You have to, don't you see! If you kill dad now. He won't feel it. He'll just die. We can give him a heart attack. And that'll be that." He said smiling. "You are so fucked up. Leave me alone!" I yelled. "Fine. Fine I'll leave you alone. If you help me with something." He said. "Jesus Christ now what?" I asked, glaring at him. "I want you to do something for me. I'll keep dad alive. He needs to be alive for this to work. I want everyone to remember that Veronica didn't break up with me. Your little friend stole her." He said coldly. 

"Absolutely not! Are you fucking crazy? I can't jus-" "Let me finish. No one will blame you. Everyone will hate dad for making you go on stage for the talent concert and perform a song written by your dead brother. Everyone will hate DAD for forcing you to do it. No one will look into why dad's gone after this. Just trust me." He said. "And what's in it for me? Besides Veronica and Mac hating my guts." I said. 

"Simple. You get everything dad left you. Dad never wrote me into the will, there's no one besides you. Everything will be yours. Think of the money, the company. The power. That's what you want isn't it? Money. Power. You're tired of dad holding you back. I know your potential. You could run the world, starting with this crappy town. You think your girlfriend is powerful? Just wait until you get settled." He said grabbing my shoulders. 

It was everything I wanted. All I had to do was get rid of dad. I would inherit everything. It would take some planning and practice. But it was possible. "...Fine. I'll do it." I said. "Knew you would. You aren't stupid enough to say No. So. I already have a song, but it needs some music. And as for dad. I'll get him to cause a scene at school and make sure you have no other choice other than singing it. And remember. Even if it kills your friendship with Veronica or Mac, it won't matter. Money or power can bring anyone back." Jason said. " We still have to take care of him. Starting with the talent show." I said as kurt and ram materialized. "See, born leader. Now, we need to finish the song and practice it. Ram and Kurt need to tie dad up and put him in the basement." Jason said. "Why the basement?" Ram asked. "No one will hear him scream. How are we going to get him to cause a scene at school?" I asked. "Don't worry about it. Tomorrow everything will be clear. Now keep appearances, stop moping and go make out with Heather. You'll get a phone call in a few hours, from dad. He'll tell you what he wants you to do. Just argue with him for a while, try to say no. Eventually dad will hang up and he'll call the principal. From there we can just sit back for a while." Jason said. 

"Sounds good. You just send me the lyrics later tonight and I'll take care of the rest." I said. Jason nodded as I waved and left.