chapter 11

Asher's POV

It's official, today is the best day of my life and I can't wait for him to call, I walk back to Esther's place with a big smile plastered on my lips. Just thinking about how we spent the whole evening together, the kisses and the way he always remembered that I don't eat food. He is the best thing that has ever happened in my life and I hope he enjoyed the day as much as I  did.

When I reached the clan lands, I went through and other vampires kept looking at me weirdly, probably because of the smile I have on my face. The smile I have didn't last long because the moment I reached Esther's house, I smelled Elena 'what is she doing here' . I reached the porch and opened the door and saw Elena sitting on one of the kitchen stool.

"Where have you been?" She said standing up 'here we go again' she looks like she has been crying but I honestly don't care enough to know what made her sad.

"None of your business and what are you doing here?" I said calmly as I got myself a sit because she will stay here for a while, I just hope she can be gone before Matt calls. Just thinking about it brought a smile on my face.

"It's my business because you're my fiancee and what are you smiling about" I looked back at her letting my smile fall.

"Am smiling because am happy I have spent days without seeing you and you're not my fiancee by choice and that means I can do whatever I want" I looked away from her "you should leave because I have more important staff to do"

"You're coming home with me because you need to get me pregnant" I laughed at her, I can't contain it inside that was really funny "what's so funny?"

"It's funny you still think I will make you pregnant"

"So you're admitting that you're not man enough to make me pregnant" I laughed again, she is do full of jokes today

"You think that, that will make me offended, nope that's where your wrong" I looked her in the eye "I would rather not be man enough than make you pregnant and that is how much I hate you" why am I really testing her today, first she is stronger than me and second she might go to her dad and I would not really want that because right now my life is good and dying is not in my to do list.

"You don't hate me you love me"

"Oh trust me I know the difference between those two and am completely certain that I hate you"

"You know what I have really had it with you" she came close to me with a muderous gaze "laugh all you want, insult me all you want cheat all you want, call me crazy all you want and say you hate me all you want but one day I will make you eat all those insults and I will kill the person your cheating on me with" I stiffened she doesn't know that, maybe she is just guessing "you can live here, I will even bring your clothes" her eyes turned red and she held my neck so tightly I started to lose my breath.

"Remember this Asher, I never lose unless am dead" she lets go of my neck and I start choking on air fighting to breath, she wiped away all her tears as I looked at her in fear and she walked out of the house without looking back.

"What the hell was that, are you okay?"  Esther asked coming down the stairs, wearing a green hoodie with shorts and socks

"I don't know but she scared me because her face showed she will do anything and she said she will kill the person I cheat on her with" I said still massaging my neck "do you think she knows something"

"I doubt it, she just has a feeling or maybe she is insecure you moved out" she said sitting next on the stool next to me

"You're right am just worrying over nothing"