chapter 55

THIRD PERSON'S POV

Matt pulled out both his vampire and wolf which was still weak but they have to finish this, he glowed and all those around whimpered. Asher looked to his right to see his parents and friends standing there with worried faces. He looked back at his mate and nodded at him, they both moved as Lashyalla pulled out her swords again.

She attacked moving her swords ready to finish this, they dodged out of the way with quick moves because of how fast Lashyalla was moving, Matt clawed at her hand and then dodged her sword as Asher clawed at her stomach.

She took a step back at the double attack. She glowed but Matt just attacked her, clawed at her face as Asher kicked her legs which sent her to the ground losing her swords. She flicked her finger in a quick move and her whip came. She moved it, hitting Matt on the back then Asher and it hit his hand.

She tried hitting Matt again but he caught it, she wiggled the whip trying to get it out of Matt's grip but it was no use, she did a back flip letting go of the whip when Asher was about to claw at her thigh. The whip disappeared in Matt's hand but he didn't dwell on it. He attacked again but Lashyalla flicked her finger and her swords appeared in her hands again.

Matt and Asher both attacked at the same time, she moved well enough to avoid both their attacks, she cut Asher's upper hand making both of them scream but Matt didn't back down, he attacked again

Lashyalla admired their determination to finish her but this was going on for too long. Lashyalla missed her move and Matt punched her in the face, she hit the ground but Matt didn't give her any time before he climbed on top of her ready to claw her heart out but a blue light hit him off of Lashyalla's body.

Matt groaned when he saw the old witch that had him made him lose his chance at killing Lashyalla. Lashyalla took a step back with anger evident in her eyes, she moved close to Mary feeling nothing but anger that that son of bitch almost clawed her heart out. Matt moved close to Asher, he picked him up from the ground and now it is two on two

Mary looked at Asher in anger while Asher looked at both of them in anger. Lashyalla was glaring at Matt but Matt just wanted to end it all. Lashyalla's sword appeared into her hands again before she attacked again, Matt attacked again with only determination while Asher first concentrated on Mary's fingers 'they are the only thing that can hurt me'

Mary flicked her finger as Asher watched the finger move, he moved out of the way while still playing mind games as if he was not going to attack. With every dodged he came closer to Mary and Mary seemed not to notice, he was only a few steps away from her when she noticed what he was doing but she was too late because he had already pulled her heart out.

She heard a screech and moved out of the way in time before the sword connected to his head. He looked at Matt who was on the ground, Asher moved close to Matt and it was back to 2 on 1. She pulled her sword back into her hands as she breathed slowly "that woman has been with me for so many centuries and no one has been able to kill her, I didn't care about her but she saved my life. Don't you think she deserves some revenge" she attacked before Matt and Asher could answer her, her moves were meant for the head

Her swords started glowing a blue light to them, Asher took a step back surprised by the new trick now. Matt on the other hand didn't bat an eye, he attacked and dodged and attacked but when the light  passed his hand it was burned and they both screamed in pain, Lashyalla moved so quickly she caught Matt's neck.

She put the sword on his neck with the light so near to Matt's neck, she smirked at Asher as she went to slice off his head "NOOOOOOOOO" Asher screamed so loud his eyes turned white as he lifted Lashyalla off of the ground. Matt moved out of the way surprised by this new power, Asher threw Lashyalla back on the ground with so much force and before she could get up Matt ran up to her slicing her face with his claws before pushing them into her chest.

He pulled out her heart and crashed it in his hands but didn't feel satisfied. He clawed her neck untill he was certain that the bitch won't be coming back to life but before he could get off of her a blue light pushed him off of Lashyalla's body. She was lifted from the ground with the blue light surrounding her. It then burst so loud they all heard to cover their ears, after a minute the light on disappeared and Lashyalla's body got back on the ground looking so old and pale.

Blue light started getting out of all the slaves out here and from some inside. They all whimpered falling onto the floor as the light disappeared in thin air, they all looked at the fallen people in surprise but in a second they all gasped for air as they came back looking and smelling normal than when they came here.

Asher and Matt sighed in relief when they noticed that she was indeed dead. Matt slept down on the ground now his body catching up to him, it ached and his neck, stomach and hand hurts like shit but then cheers sounded throughout the crowd but they couldn't get off of the ground to celebrate with others.

Matt could not believe that it was over, he still couldn't believe he and his mate have just killed Queen Lashyalla White. The queen who has enslaved, killed a lot of people for centuries and centuries was finally dead, he felt his mate pull him off of the ground. Matt looked at Asher and smiled "we did it" Asher said hugging Matt tightly, Matt groaned and Asher pulled back apologizing.

The sword wounds hurt so much now, Matt's stomach started bleeding again as the pain increased. His neck is not better "Matt" Asher called worried but he was getting dizzy too. It took only a few seconds for Matt to pass out in Asher's arms

He tried shaking him but his pain caught up to him too and he also passed out but the only thought passing through both their minds was

'that it was over'