chapter 13

Asher's POV

"Hi, let us go" I said after reaching him and he leaned in giving me a simple kiss before handing me one helmet. We both got on his motorbike and I kept on giving him directions to where he should go. Am really nervous about this 'what if he doesn't like it' and he was right, it is very hard planning a date, I had to go to my parents for advise and they kept on asking a lot of questions.

"Hey, where should I turn now" Matt asked, I was in my head that I forgot to give him the directions. I told him to go right until we reached the dock. Getting off, I took off my helmet and he did the same looking around. "I can't wait to see what you have planned"

"Stop being impatient" I pulled his hand, taking him to the white boat and the man in faded blue jeans and a green shirt with white hair handed me the keys wishing me a good evening. I said thank you to him as I pulled Matt's hand going inside "we will be going for a ride and you will know all that I have planned later"

We looked around the boat, it's not too big with only two rooms and a bathroom with a small kitchen. "How did you get the money to rent this boat" he asked as we finished looking around "this is wonderful" I smiled at him as I took him to the front of a boat.

I guess being engaged to the daughter of the clan has it's perks, I can get money whenever I want and not be asked where am taking it but also to not raise suspicions I had to borrow the rest from my dad.

"My dad" I said not wanting to elaborate "I will be riding" I turned around giving him a pec "you ready"

"I guess but are you sure you can ride this" I just started the engine trying to show him that am sure.

"Are you scared that I might kill you?" I teased smiling while I took off,

"Nope, I don't get scared that easily" he wrapped his hands around me from the back and he put his chin on my shoulder. He brought his right hand on the wheel and he spin it more to the right making me lose control.

"What was that for?" I asked getting the boat under control again.

"Trying to show you I like danger" I just looked at him and replied okay while looking back at the compass to make sure am going in the right direction. When we reached where I was told to go I stopped the boat 'now is time for some fun' "what do you have planned"

"Come on let's first change" I took him to one room on the boat "I got you something, it's on the bed" he nodded "let me go change too" I left him on the door trying to give him some privacy. I already have a cold temperature so I don't need a wet suit but I want to put it on, I picked up my fins, diving mask, scuba tank, regulator and a compass.

Getting out of the room I found Matt in his own wet suit looking gorgeous "you look nice ready to go" he nodded. We went to the gunwale and we both put on the rest of the instruments before I pushed Matt in the water.

"Hey, what did you do that for?" He asked removing his mask and I just started taking his pictures and he smiled.

"Put your mask back on I need more photos" he did and I took more before getting into the water myself, I led him deeper into the sea seeing different creatures, we saw a whale shark and others while I kept on taking Matt's photos. I didn't take mine because you know, am a vampire and I can't be seen in photos

We did that for an hour before coming back up, I got onto the boat and I helped pull Matt up as we started removing all the instruments "that was incredible"

"Yes, it was fun, I guess you will be planning all our dates from now on" he said removing his wet suit and I literally died looking at his hard chest and I felt the urge to touch it but I controlled myself.